• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

PLEASE SHOW US YOUR SUPPORT!!!

Aloittaja georgy, syyskuu 12, 2010, 10:16:03

« edellinen - seuraava »

georgy

Hello guys! I hope everything is ok "up there"!

Unfortunatelly in Greece things are not!

Soon we will send a complaint in the international forum (under Majors, Grand Prix & Opens topic)

Kari, Teemu, Vesa please show us your support and offer an help that you can!

I will really appreciate that.

Rossonero

Hi Yrjö!

I'm very sorry about your situation. I commented on it in the international forum.

I will be the finnish member in the council, and this issue will most probably be brought up sooner rather than later. If not by others, then me (us). I'm sure the finnish federation stands by this demand for answers.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - syyskuu 12, 2010, 10:16:03
Hello guys! I hope everything is ok "up there"!

Yes, we have a new "club house" that can be used almost any time any day. It's rented, so the question is if there is enough passion for us to keep it. It's a pity you're not here now. We could play a lot more!

georgy

Vesa thanks VERY MUCH for your clever reply, and how you described things!!!

I really appreciate it!!!

Unfortunately Kechris even though he has good intentions does not understand that he "sabotazes" our fight with some things that he writes!
We actually have a fight (me) with him because he does not understand the european mentality!!! I still can't believe what he wrote!!!

Anyway I just wrote the facts and decisions should be based on the facts. I wrote the complaint. And I just tried to shake people because these 2 guys
in Greece are really ridiculous!!! I guess you also got a taste in WC :-) of one of them!!!

The news that you said about the hall ARE EXCELLENT!!! Ok now it is time to try to become more organised and find more. That's what my team did and we have a permanent place
and we really improved, and now more people come, also from other clubs!!!
As I have said we might move there sooner or later so this is another plus  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thanks again Vesa!!!

georgy

Thanks Kari and Vesa AGAIN for your comments and remarks!

As I said in the forum, I wish that most of the people had this common sense!

Rossonero

No problem, Giorgos!

By the way, you can tell Kostas, that I already know that he is a "volcano" (a term used in italian football for some "hot" club presidents). So I don't get offended or think bad about him because of his writing.

BUT you should tell him (if it helps you to get sense into him) that I also think that sometimes he is shooting himself in the foot. That is to say, he is harming his own cause because some people don't understand that he is a "volcano".

I also feel that he and Drazinakis shouldn't blame the Aggelinas brothers (and others) anymore for making wrong decisions in the past. If you want to win this even without the courts, you have to work together.

I hope this will be sorted out soon.

All the best to you guys in Greece!

georgy

Vesa!  I think that I will go to the Berlin GP. R u interested? Or anyone else?
It is 27-28 of November, even though if I go there I will play only on Saturday and leave Sunday morning.

There are a few news concerning the greek problem but at this point I prefer not to discuss it in public.

My email is: georgy_papadopoulos@yahoo.co.uk

If anyone is interested to go tell me asap in case we can book a hotel together!

Rossonero

Sorry George, but I don't think I'm going to Berlin. It would be a good tournament and a chance to meet you and also some danish players (they are not often participating), but it doesn't seem possible to me. I think the other finns won't go either.

I'll send you an email, so that you can tell me about the news in Greece. I'll see what we can do about it in the Council. I know for sure that some Council members want to get you playing again, so I believe some solution for that will arrive soon.