• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Helsinki Open 2010

Aloittaja Hönkki, helmikuu 22, 2010, 11:56:19

« edellinen - seuraava »

Eliot Kennedy

Boys

Have you posted the results anywhere? have not been able to find them on your website.

Hope it all went well.

Zinga

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Eliot Kennedy - toukokuu 24, 2010, 12:09:55
Boys

Have you posted the results anywhere? have not been able to find them on your website.

Hope it all went well.

Coming soon..

Eliot Kennedy

Kiitos paljon Zinga! Some very interesting results there. Well done to the organisers and players, and well done Marko 'Little Bear' Karhunen for winning on the Sunday  :D

georgy

Even though I am late (I had my 1st finnish exam yesterday  ;) I start 2nd level on Monday) I want to congratulate
ALL of you who organized this fine tournament!

Firstly BIG congratulations to Karhunen for his victory! Amazing result! When they ask me back in greece if finns suck  :) I will use this
as my answer! Even if the guy was with one leg, blind, injured, without sleep or whatever, the result is what counts!
I just wish I had not played against him on Saturday that he was hot!  :D :D :D :D

Congrats to Sihvola brothers for reaching the semifinals! And to Vesa for proving once more that he is a very good player and fair!

Congrats also for the FOOD!!!! Both days I enjoyed it very much!

HUGE CONGRATS for the sauna night! It was really fun, I felt like a Finn, I enjoyed everyones company even though f...g Murinio won! >:( >:( >:( >:(

The only negative (which is minor) thing was what I have pointed out even before the tournament and even Hodds said it to me (do not take it as a complaint though!)
was the trophies.

I think (I guess Sihvolas will agree as well now  ;D ;D ;D) that when you organize an international tournament, it would be good to give cups not medals
to the top 4, as done all over Europe. Also there should be a small ceremony with presentations and pictures and  not just give them to the winners.
I know that Kari said that in Finland you give only to the first and I have no problem with that, its just my opinion. I do not think that it is matter of money. In greece we do
it even for small internal tournaments. GP and IO are quite important!
Please do not take it as a complaint just as a remark!

My finnish lessons from now on will be in the morning. I will be in Helsinki till 25th I think. I cant make it on Monday (football) but if anyone else can make it any other
day, I'd like to play! Actually I finish at around 1pm so if anyone can make it after 2pm any day I would also prefer it!

Cheers guys and congrats again for the tournament!

P.S. If anyone (more than one  ;D ;D ;D) is interested to organize "informal" tournament (in order for us to play under stress) without prices or anything just for practice,
I would certainly take part! Consider it if you want!

Rossonero

In short for George:

Thank you for the compliments to all. I would like to ask you to write something about the tournament to the new international forum. (Maybe not about the trophies, though!)

I'm always interested in playing, as you know. So we can try to find some suitable day. Also it would be nice to organize a small tournament if some others could make it, too.

And when the World Cup starts we have to see a game or more somewhere. Maybe at least a game with Greece playing.

georgy

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Rossonero - kesäkuu 03, 2010, 18:45:07
In short for George:

Thank you for the compliments to all. I would like to ask you to write something about the tournament to the new international forum. (Maybe not about the trophies, though!)

I'm always interested in playing, as you know. So we can try to find some suitable day. Also it would be nice to organize a small tournament if some others could make it, too.

And when the World Cup starts we have to see a game or more somewhere. Maybe at least a game with Greece playing.

Yes to all! I will try to write something soon! When I said about the trophies and ceremony I  said it because it would be a very good advertisment for the GP/IO. To send links etc.