• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

HeFi 06-07

Aloittaja Hönkki, elokuu 20, 2006, 13:16:17

« edellinen - seuraava »

Rossonero

Maanantaina Kurvissa Hönkki ja Wille ottavat hieman kiinni pelimäärissä muita. Ilmeisesti Petri ja Masse pelaisivat myös. Willen ja Hönkin olisi hyvä pelata pari peliä mieheen, jos onnistuu. Hönkki varmaan voi katsoa sopivat pelit paikan päällä.

Hönkki

Huomenna alkaa Kurvissa klo 16.

Vikat sessiot on ladattu täytteen panoksia. Mestaruustaiston lisäksi on muitakin jännitteitä. Vesa voi vielä voittaa tai hävitä kaiken, sillä jäljellä pelit kärkikaksikkoa vastaan. Häviämällä molemmat voi mennä jopa kolmas sija ja toisaalta aika monella on vielä mahdollisuudet kolmanneksi.
Keskiryhmäläisillä on jäljellä paljon keskinäisiä pelejä, joten saumoja voittoputkiin on.

Häntäpäässä jäljellä pelit Jarkko - Masse ja Jarkko - Saku eli sielläkin tilanne vielä elää.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Zinga"
Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Rossonero"Eliot____ 16 14 1 1__65-10__43
Zinga___16 12 4 0__56-10__40
Vesa____17 11 3 3__33-18__36
If I beat Eliot, we are even and other games will decide. Still, if Vesa beats me (I know he will beat Eliot for sure  :twisted: ) he is still battling for the win! I hope the last game Vesa-Eliot is going to be massive!!

Well, even if I'd beat both of you it would take an unprecedented lack of form from Eliot for me to win the title. I can at best hope to edge out to second place ahead of you, Zinga!

A three horse race would be great, but today's draws really killed my chances as an outsider.

At the moment I make Eliot the favourite, because his game has been better than last season (and Zinga at the moment) after Milton Keynes. He has also scored more effectively.

All in all, I think we have an interesting season with even games.

zaccy

LainaaEliot-Zaccy 8-0 ????? Oliko tämä tulos?

Tulos ollos kyll oikein, mutta johtui pelkästään puusilmätuomarityöskentelystä (Zinga). Tuomari ei kitkenyt pelistä pois epäpuhdasta näpertelyä.....  Jos tämä näpertely oli kitketty, olisi tuloskin ollut aivan toinen. Herääkin kysymys että mikä  :shock:

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "zaccy"
LainaaEliot-Zaccy 8-0 ????? Oliko tämä tulos?

Tulos ollos kyll oikein, mutta johtui pelkästään puusilmätuomarityöskentelystä (Zinga). Tuomari ei kitkenyt pelistä pois epäpuhdasta näpertelyä.....  Jos tämä näpertely oli kitketty, olisi tuloskin ollut aivan toinen. Herääkin kysymys että mikä  :shock:

Niin, minähän taisin tuomita pelin loppuosan...

zaccy

....ja Hammerointihan on ehdottoman tuomittavaa, josta täytyy sakottaa pistemenetyksillä  :roll:

Eliot Kennedy

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Rossonero"
Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Zinga"
Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Rossonero"Eliot____ 16 14 1 1__65-10__43
If I beat Eliot, we are even and other games will decide. Still, if Vesa beats me (I know he will beat Eliot for sure  :)  :wink:

Eliot Kennedy

Kaitsu

Just to let you know I have emailed you updated results info in a Word document.....

Cheers.

Eliot

Hönkki

Vesa's rise in the top-three and even reaching for championship has been quite surprising. He played his first FISTF-rules games in last autumn and Hefi-debut was againts Zinga, 1-4 defeat on 16th of october. Only a few games later Vesa could beat Eliot and that's one reason why Zinga became the champion last season. So, the development has been fast and it is interesting to see how it continues. I really can't wait my leaguegame againts Vesa.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Epis

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"Kaitsu

Just to let you know I have emailed you updated results info in a Word document.....

Cheers.

Eliot

Excellent, thank you!

I will update leaguetable and result to website today/tonight when i have the spare moment.
Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

Eliot Kennedy

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Hönkki"Vesa's rise in the top-three and even reaching for championship has been quite surprising. He played his first FISTF-rules games in last autumn and Hefi-debut was againts Zinga, 1-4 defeat on 16th of october. Only a few games later Vesa could beat Eliot and that's one reason why Zinga became the champion last season. So, the development has been fast and it is interesting to see how it continues. I really can't wait my leaguegame againts Vesa.

I agree. Vesa combines great keeping and good defence with a dangerous and awkward attack - not a bad combination!! But I am relying on you Hönkki to take points off Vesa, like you did with Zinga!!

But I truly believe everyone in the league, me included, is playing better than when we started last year and improving all the time. And some players are still trying to find the best playing figures and style for themselves, so I think that there will be continuing improvement, especially if you can get regular international competition, both here in Finland and in Europe. Hyvää Suomi  :)

Hönkki

Hikinen ilta Kurvissa:

Hönkki - Masse 4-0
Wille - Hönkki 2-1
Hönkki - Petri 2-0
Wille - Petri 4-2
Petri - Masse 8-0

Willen takaa-ajo on alkanut: kuudesta viimeisestä pelistä 16 pinnaa.

Tilanne  

Eliot____ 16 14 1 1__65-10__43
Timo____17 10 2 5__36-15__32
Kaitsu___17 10 1 6__28-17__31
Hönkki__ 18 9 3 6___26-16__30
Seppo___16 8 3 5___14-12__27
Wille____16 7 3 6___38-18__24
Petri____19 7 2 10___45-40__23
Saku____18 1 2 15__6-53___5
Jarkko___17 1 0 16__3-53___3
Masse___19 0 2 17___1-89__2

miku

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Hönkki"Willen takaa-ajo on alkanut: kuudesta viimeisestä pelistä 16 pinnaa.

Hyvä Wilma!
Lukenut HeSun höpötysosaston (325 sivua) läpi kahdessa viikossa.

Hönkki

There are a couple of points with corners I want to pick up:

The ball shall be placed within the quarter circle or centrally on the quarter circle line at the side of the goal where the ball has crossed the goalline. The ball may be partly outside the quarter circle, but no more than half of the ball may be seen outside of it when observed directly from above.

Elikkä kulmissa pallon saa laitaa niin, että se on neljännesympyrän viivan päällä puoliksi ulkona ja puoliksi sisällä.

The attacker may claim "distance" in accordance with Rule 2.6, if any opposing playing figure is positioned within 90 mm of the ball after the positional flicks have been taken.

Kulmassa etäisyys 90 mm.

Rossonero

Suomennokseen tarkennus, jos nyt oikein ymmärsin:

Eli kulmassa pallosta korkeintaan puolet saa olla viivan yli. Siinä tapauksessahan viivan sisäpuolella on vähemmän kuin puolet. Pallon ei siis käsittääkseni tarvitse olla viivan keskellä.