• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

HeFi 06-07

Aloittaja Hönkki, elokuu 20, 2006, 13:16:17

« edellinen - seuraava »

Hönkki

ja Kaitsu pääsee töistä vasta klo 19.  :bangh:

No, olen itse tulossa pelaamaan treenipelejä.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Masse

Pelataan taas ma 29.1. klo. 17.30-> Kurvissa. Heikonen voi varmaan ilmoittaa että pääseekö silloin pelaa niin muut tietävät että kannattaako tulla vai ei?

We play on monday the 29.1. at 17.30 at Kurvi. Heikonen will inform us on this thread if he can play on monday.
Support your local football club!

Eliot Kennedy

Hi all

Any more word from Heikonen whether he can make it tomorrow? I can make it.

Also, are we planning to play this coming Thursday 1 Feb?

Lastly, are we thinking of starting the new league soon?

Regards.

Eliot

h-kone

I'm afraid it's another hyper-busy few weeks ahead, so I can't make it tomorrow or next week at the very least, sorry...

Hönkki

LainaaLastly, are we thinking of starting the new league soon?
What you think if we start the next season on the next time we have a meeting at school ?

Eli mitäs jos aloitettaisiin uusi FISTF-kausi seuraavalla kerralla kun kokoonnutaan koululle ? Käsittääkseni kaikki vanhat jatkavat paitsi Heikonen epävarma. Uusia olisi tulossa ainakin Timo, Mankinen ja Sakdi. Korjatkaa jos olen väärässä.

Päättymäisillään olevan kauden pelit pelataan tietenkin heti kun mahdollista ja ne ovat valintatilanteessa tärkeämpiä kuin nyt alkamassa olevan kauden pelit.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Eliot Kennedy

Kiitos Heikonen for the advice...we are like ships in the night.

Hönkki et al - I am happy to start the new league whenever everyone else is and next time we play at the school. Did I understand we have 3 new players now? If so, that's great!

As we were discussing before, it would be very good if we could have a proper draw for the games and get people to come regularly, within reason of course.   :wink:

Hönkki

Petri Kokkonen tulisi vielä mukaan seuraavaan liigaan kunhan joku myisi jengin.

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Hönkki"Petri Kokkonen tulisi vielä mukaan seuraavaan liigaan kunhan joku myisi jengin.

Voin myydä. Löytyy paria eri laatua.

Rossonero

Sori, mutta tämä tulee nyt vain englanniksi:

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"Also, are we planning to play this coming Thursday 1 Feb?

I can't organize games this week. Next week is ok, but with two tournaments coming up on the weekend I don't know if anyone wants to play also on thursday.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"Hönkki et al - I am happy to start the new league whenever everyone else is and next time we play at the school. Did I understand we have 3 new players now? If so, that's great!

I think it's ok to start next time we play at the school. Whether if it's next week, or the one after that.

Four more players, but Heikonen is dropping out as I understand. Does anyone know about Wille? When is he in condition to play, and if it takes a long time does he take part in the new season?

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"As we were discussing before, it would be very good if we could have a proper draw for the games and get people to come regularly, within reason of course.   :wink:

I think that to have a succesfull season with so many players a proper draw is a necessity. Of course there are times when you can't make it, but we have to try to get everyone to play regularly. Of course Mankinen is an exception, because he comes from Oulu, and almost has to play on mondays. After the draw is made we'll see how to organize the games for him to play.

I have a program to make the draw with, if no one else wants to make it. I just need the complete list of participants.

Hönkki

LainaaDoes anyone know about Wille? When is he in condition to play, and if it takes a long time does he take part in the new season?

Wille will take part in the next season and probably also in the next ranking-tournament with the finnish rules. Playing with FISTF-rules is still too fast for him right now.

Masse

Kurvissa taas pelataan maanantaina 5.2.2007 klo. 17.00! Tulkaa ainakin pelaa treenipelejä jos ei ole matseja mahdollista pelata.

Don't know if Heikonen can come, but we will be playng at least frendlies at Kurvi on monday starting at 17.00.
Support your local football club!

Epis

If Heikonen can make it then i'll be there too.
Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

Eliot Kennedy

Kiitos Masse! I will come on Monday, all being well, even if Heikonen can't make it, just to play some friendlies....

Eliot Kennedy

Actually, unfortunately I cannot come tomorrow, as my son has a concert tomorrow evening that I need to attend. Sorry about that.... :(

Rossonero

Kelpaako pelit torstaina? Voisin järkätä koululla session n. klo 17.30 alkaen.

Anyone for subu on thursday? We could start at 17.30 at the school.