• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

HeFi 06-07

Aloittaja Hönkki, elokuu 20, 2006, 13:16:17

« edellinen - seuraava »

Eliot Kennedy

Hi

Regarding Kaitsu's question, rule 7 is relevant to the issue of the goalkeeper touching a shot. Rule 7.2.2 is clear:

7.2.2.   The goalkeeper may try to save or stop a shot not according to rule 7.1 without the risk of scoring an own goal by deflecting the ball. A goal-flick shall be awarded instead if the goalkeeper deflects an irregular shot into his own goal. See rule 15.

However, I have not been able to find the rule that says a free flick deflecting of a defending figure (not the goalkeeper) into the goal is not a goal. Zinga?? Anyone??

Also, last Thursday, two other questions re the rules came up. The first was what happens when an offside attacking figure is 'tick' flicked (ie flicked onside) but hits the ball. Under rule 13.4.3, the answer is that it is a free flick if it hits the ball, and a back if it hits another figure:

13.4.3.   There are no restrictions on where to flick the "ticked" playing figure. However, a "ticked" playing figure may not touch any other playing figure or the ball.
When the offense occurs:
Referee's expression:    Back / free-flick / penalty
Punishment:   a.   Back for touching any other playing figure. If back is claimed, the referee shall replace all affected playing figures to their previous positions. Then, the referee shall give the signal for the game to continue by stating: play!
b.   Free-flick from where the "ticked" playing figure has touched the ball. See rules 11 and 12.

The second question was whether the defender can remove the spare goalkeeper from one point on the pitch, then immediately place it another point and flick at the ball. The answer is no, under rule 9.2.3:

9.2.3.   The spare-goalkeeper may only be used again when the ball has been played by another playing figure or goalkeeper.

I think we got both those rules right the other night  :)

Zinga

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"However, I have not been able to find the rule that says a free flick deflecting of a defending figure (not the goalkeeper) into the goal is not a goal. Zinga?? Anyone??
Rule 11.1.1. All free-flicks are to be taken indirectly.

thefa.com, Laws of the Game: A goal can be scored only if the ball subsequently touches another player before it enters the goal.

This would mean that the deflection from the defending figure is enough, but you can not always use football rules directly to Table Football.  :?

Eliot Kennedy

I will send Vincent Coppenolle an email to clarify this one, as it is quite important..... :?

Eliot Kennedy

Pojat

I have been able to clarify the rule with Vincent.

I asked him whether it was possible to score a goal from a free flick from a deflection off either the keeper, a defending figure or an attacking figure. His answer was clear:

'As for the rule, you can indeed NOT score a goal this way. When you have a
free kick, you must pass the ball to another player and then shoot! It
means you need at least 2 flicks to score!'

I think this clarifies it  :)

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Hönkki"Uusi sarjaohjelma menee niin että lepovuorossa ollut laitetaan Mankisen paikalle.

Tämä kyllä vääristää enemmän ohjelmaa kuin se, että Mankisen pelit vain pyyhitään listasta. Tällä tavalla ohjelmaan tulee kahteen kertaan tiettyjä pelejä, joten ylimääräisiä lepovuoroja tulee joka tapauksessa. Eiköhän kuitenkin mennä tämän ohjelman mukaan.

Rossonero

Seuraavat pelikerrat to 15.3. ja su 18.3. Siis molempina päivinä pelataan. Paikkana koulu. Torstaina aloitetaan klo 17.30. Sunnuntain ajankohta on vielä auki, koska ajattelin hieman kysyä, että mikä pelaajille sopii tai ei sovi.

Ilmoitelkaa keskiviikkoaamuun mennessä, jos ette pääse torstaina, ja lauantai-aamuun mennessä, jos ette pääse sunnuntaina. Mieluiten tänne forumille, mutta puhelintakin saa käyttää. Avaan tätä varten toisen otsikon, jotta tämä ei täyty ilmoittautumisasioista. Tiedot pelikerroista tulevat vain tänne forumille, joten seuratkaa tätä. Sakkosääntö on nyt jo voimassa!

Onkohan Wille tietoinen sarjan alkamisesta ja säännöistä, Hönkki?

The next games are at thu 15.3. at 17.30 and sun 18.3. The penalty rule is on, so let people know if you aren't coming. Either here on the forum or by phone. I'll open a new topic for this purpose. The match days are only published here on the forum.

Hönkki

LainaaOnkohan Wille tietoinen sarjan alkamisesta ja säännöistä, Hönkki?

olen kertonut
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Hönkki

Sarja pääsi tänään kunnolla käyntiin ja pelejä vyörytettiin koko liigan voimalla, mikä oli sinänsä loistavaa aktiivisuutta. Sarja vaikuttaa huomattavasti edelliskautta tasaisemmalta, tänään 12 peliä ja suurin voitto vain 3-0. Myös taso on noussut, minkä näkee lähinnä siitä että veteraaniosasto alkaa olla isoissa vaikeuksissa uusien tulokkaiden kehittyessä. Alku ennustelee Vesan ja Kaitsun läpimurtokautta ja Saku pelaa erittäin hyvin vähäisiin pelimääriin nähden. Voi olla että Zinga vie vielä tämänkin kauden, mutta tuskin niin ylivoimaisesti kuin ekaa kautta. Seppo otti niukat, mutta odotetut voitot viime kauden häntäpään vastustajista. Tiedossa on paljon tasaista vääntöä ja niitä kuuluisia pieniä marginaaleja. Maalintekotilanteisiin se kaikki aina kulminoituu.

Tulokset:
Seppo - Jarkko 1-0
Saku - Wille 0-2
Timo - Petri 3-1
Vesa - Eliot 2-1
Kaitsu - Hönkki 3-1
Kaitsu - Wille 2-1
Zinga - Saku 3-1
Seppo - Masse 3-1
Zinga - Hönkki 3-0
Saku - Jarkko 1-0
Zinga - Kaitsu 3-1
Hönkki - Jarkko 2-0

tilanne:

Kaitsu___ 5 3 1 1__10-6 10
Zinga___ 3 3 0 0___9-2__9
Vesa____ 3 3 0 0___5-2__9
Eliot____ 3 2 0 1___10-3_6
Seppo___2 2 0 0___4-1__6
Petri____3 1 1 1___5-4__4
Wille____2 1 0 1___3-2__3
Timo____3 1 0 2___5-6__3
Hönkki__ 4 1 0 3___3-7__3
Saku____4 1 0 3___2-8__3
Jarkko___3 0 0 3___0-4__0
Masse___ 3 0 0 3___1-12_0

And now the english part: very tight games today, biggest win just 3-0. Vesa and Kaitsu are having their breakthrough season and Saku has started excellent considering his lack of experience. Newcomers are challenging the veterans and I expect a lot of very even games. Zinga will lose some points too, though he is again the favourite to win the championship.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Eliot Kennedy

Yes, some good - and not so good!! - tight games last night. Well done to Kaitsu and Vesa, so far at least :)  :)

Epis

The result against Hönkki was really big surprise to my self. Both goals against Wille came from his big mistakes, first he missed the ball with keeper and on the second goal he was standing next to the table on the midfield placing attacker. So we can say that i scored twice in to empty goal.

It's good to see how active and motivated people are in this league.
Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

Hönkki

Yksi selvennys tarvitaan: eikö ollut tarkoitus pelata kaksinkertainen sarja ?  :ehh:

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Hönkki"Yksi selvennys tarvitaan: eikö ollut tarkoitus pelata kaksinkertainen sarja ?  :ehh:

Toki, toki.

Epis

Joo kaksinkertaisena. Ei tässä ollutkaan mitään ihmeellistä.. lievä väärinkäsitys.

Epis

Viime torstaina lähdin koululta aiemmin ja jätin kaksi palloa sekä kellon muiden käyttöön, koska osa peleistä oli edelleen kesken. Vesa toimitti kellon ja toisen pallon eilen takaisin, mutta toinen pallo on nyt jäänyt jollekkin. Viimeisten muistikuvien mukaan pallo oli käytössä jääkaapin viereisellä kentällä, jossa Masse, Seppo ja Zaccy pelasivat otteluitaan. Voisitteko tarkistaa ja informoida kenellä tämä kyseinen pallo on hallussa ja vaikka toimittaa sen tänään Vesalle tai minulle, kun seuraavan kerran pelataan?

Kiitos!

Edit: Kyseessä siis oranssi Tango.

zaccy

Itselleni se ei ainakaan jäänyt ja vimonen peli ko. kentällä taisi olla minun ja Hönkin. Pallosta en sit tiedä kenen se oli millä pelattiin.