• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

HeFi 06-07

Aloittaja Hönkki, elokuu 20, 2006, 13:16:17

« edellinen - seuraava »

Epis

Nuo 1-0 tappioiden maalit Eliottia ja Hönkkiä vastaan aiheuttivat lievää harmitusta. Hönkki laukoi erittäin tarkasti takatolpan kautta pallon maaliin ja peliaikaa oli enää 45s jäljellä. Eliot teki maalinsa, kun olin tekemässä puolustusnäpäytystä enkä pitänyt maalivahdista kiinni.

Kaikki kunnia voittajille ja täytyy muistaa keskittyä tarkemmin tulevissa peleissä  :wink:

Itse ei meinaa muistaa,että pakin kautta saa laukoa ja Hönkin tyhjän maalin yli pompannut vetokin meinasi jäädä tekemättä ennen kuin muistin ko. mahdollisuuden.

Hauskaa oli ja seuraavaa kertaa odotellaan jo...
Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

Zinga

Pidin juurin ensimmäiset sureshot-Arsun treenit. Ahhhh!!!

Hienoja vääntöjä olivat ekat matsit. Olen varma, että kauden aikana tullaan pelaamaan ristiin, jolloin luvassa on jännittävä taistelu. Sääli, että Kaitsu jäi Liverpool-peliä lukuun ottamatta pisteittä, sillä kaikista muista kolmesta pelistä oli todella lähellä ainakin tasuri.

Elliot's Australia seems to be in a pretty good shape and I am sure there will be many slaughters when he gets his shots going. It is very enjoyable to play against Elliot as you have to be totally focused to your defending game. I would put the front-runners pressure on Elliot  :wink:

Eliot Kennedy

It was a good night on Monday, with some very close games. Thanks to everyone and Hönkki in particular for organising the new league. I think we will all improve as we play more competition games.

Thanks Zinga for putting the 'front runner' pressure on me!! I was actually quite lucky to draw with you so I officially make you the frontrunner :D

h-kone

Hey no fair! All rehearsing is prohibited from everybody, as I can't do it at all, since I gave my home pitch for common use at the Kurvi clubhouse!   :wink:

Hönkki

Seuraava pelipäivä 11.9 Maanantai klo 17 Kurvissa.
The Next gameday 11.9 monday at 5 pm in Kurvi.

Jos ei mitenkään käy, niin varapäivä 12.9 Itäkeskuksen lähellä Kaitsun kertsillä.

If 11.9 not ok, then 12.9 in Kaitsu's club near Itäkeskus.

LainaaI am now increasing my practice from 6 to 8 hours a day

My average front runner polishing-time a day.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Eliot Kennedy

Hi all

Sorry for the English, but I have clarified the rule we were discussing the other night with Zinga (5.3). I wrote today to the President of FISTF himself (might as well go to the top!) and he got back the following message:

'Hi Eliot, thanks for your e-mail. Even if we haven't been in touch much in
the past, I heard about you for a very long time as some friends mentioned your name a couple of times when they told me about the history of FISTF and the past events. Hopefully you'll have the chance to players some other world cup in the future or maybe just other FISTF events (in particular in some tournaments are now organized more and more in Scandinavia). Who knows...

I hear about your visit in the local club and during the month of july, I
got several e-mails from different players in Finland. It's really amazing
things get so popular again now.  As about the rule, ...

>>>Question: What happens if the attacking player hits a defender before it has missed the ball, but then does not hit the ball?
>>>Answer: it's a 'back' also.

>>>When I used to play, it was just a 'back' when this happened, and only a free flick if the attacker hit the defender and then the ball.
>>>It's still the same.

Well, that's all for now. I hope this helps.

If you have other questions, feel free to contact me again.

Yours sincerely,

Vincent Coppenolle'

So, for it to be a free flick, the attacker must hit the defender AND then the ball. Otherwise it is just a back (Zinga - it's the same as when we played in the 90s, despite the wording of the rule not being great).

Regarding FISTF events, maybe you guys can enter a Suomi team to one of the events in the region! It would be a blast!! :D

Regards.

Eliot

Epis

Mitkäs on Hei-kosen, Massen, Jarkon ja Villen joukkueet?
Olen värkkäämässä noita uusien sivujen taulukoita uusiksi ja sinne sujahtuu myös HEFi-liiga, joten olisi hyvä saada nämä perustiedot selville  :)
-----

We are going to use the 'back/continue' rule now on then? Fine by me.

h-kone

silivuplee!

miku

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "SUFC"Mitkäs on Hei-kosen, Massen, Jarkon ja Villen joukkueet?

Ilmoitan tietokoneettoman Willen puolesta mukaan Wolvesin, jonka harjoitusleiri starttaa aivan näillä minuuteilla. Ja tarkennetaan myös managerin nimi joka kirjoitetaan tupla-Weellä.
Lukenut HeSun höpötysosaston (325 sivua) läpi kahdessa viikossa.

zaccy

Jarkko yrittää puolustaa Liverpool:n värejä. Koht'puoliin pitäisi kotikenttä olla kuosissa eli pääsee treenaileen 6-8 tuntia päivässä, kuten taitanee näillä "vanhoilla" parroilla olevan tapana  :D

Hönkki

Taas kokoonnuttiin Kurviin seuraavin tuloksin:

Hönkki (Man.Utd.) - Jarkko (Liverpool) 3-0
Jarkko pystyi uudella sureshot-jengillä jo kohtuu puolustuspeliin. Tällä kehityksellä enskerralla alkaa sujumaan hyökkäyskin.

Eliot (Australia) - Wille (Wolves) 4-0
Willen debyytti. Toka jakso oli enää 0-1.

Zinga (Arsenal) - Wille (Wolves) 6-0
Willeltä jäi välivahaus tekemättä ja Zingalle tuli tokalla jaksolla putkeen monta kirkasta hetkeä.

Jarkko (Liverpool) - Kaitsu (Sheffield Utd.) 0-1

Hönkki (Man.Utd.) - Eliot (Australia) 2-1
Hönkillä pari paikkaa ja molemmista maali. Eliot puski päin hyvää veskaria ja 9-1-0 ryhmitystä. I'm sorry Elliot, my luck is everlasting.

Wille (Wolves) - Kaitsu (Sheffield Utd.) 1-0
Pientä yllätyksen makua. Lainasin Willelle vahausrättiä ja muikut liukuivat just ja just riittävästi.

Jarkko (Liverpool) - Zinga (Arsenal) 0-4
Espoon paikalliskamppailu päättyi Jarkolle siedettävästi.

sarjatilanne
Zinga (Arsenal)       5 3 2 0 14-1 11
Eliot (Australia)       5 3 1 1 16-3 10
Hönkki (Man.Utd)    4 3 1 0  6-1  10
Kaitsu (Sheff. Utd)  6 2 0 4  3-6   6
Wille (Wolves)        3 1 0 2  1-10  3
Jarkko (Liverpool)   5 0 0 5  0-19  0
Hei-kone (Nantes)
Masse
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Epis

Pieni korjaus.. joukkue on Bury eikä Sheffield United   :wink:

Eliot Kennedy

Hönkki (Man.Utd.) - Eliot (Australia) 2-1
Hönkillä pari paikkaa ja molemmista maali. Eliot puski päin hyvää veskaria ja 9-1-0 ryhmitystä. I'm sorry Elliot, my luck is everlasting.

Well played Hönkki! You are very modest - you played very well - though I wish my shooting had been a bit better and/or your keeping not so good!! :?  I am looking forward to round 2, and also to catching our frontrunner Zinga!

Zinga

All we need now is to get Masse and Heikonen to play games!

If (as I predict) Wille, Kaitsu and Heikonen start getting points from the top three teams it will be nice race till the last games. Of course we are unable to say anything about Heikonen and Masse till we see them in action. It might be that they will beat the h**l out of all others and the current top three will become mid table.

Hönkki is now in the leading position, but major question mark is if Hönkki is able to win all the teams on mid table. At least Elliot is frightening steady against mid table with his "Liesivaara like" attacking circus so suprise point deductions to Hönkki could be decisive.

Epis

Midtable FTW!!  8)