• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Pelivälineet

Aloittaja Rossonero, maaliskuu 31, 2007, 12:46:15

« edellinen - seuraava »

Hönkki

So what about if we take 3 boards for finnish rules and 3 boards for FISTF-rules. I think we should have some "real" FISTF-boards.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Rossonero

I agree that we should have genuine FISTF boards. The FISTF boards can easily be used for finnish rules by adding normal fences. It takes a bit of time, but we don't really play Finnish rules on weeknights. And on the weekends the sessions are longer, so it's not a problem. The FISTF nights clearly require tables to be put up faster.

Rossonero

Hypätäänpä ihan toiseen asiaan välillä. Tietääkö joku mistä saisi pahviputkea? Tarve olisi Astrojen sisäputkille ja ulkoputkille.

On to another subject. Does anyone know where to get cardboard tube? I'd need inner and outer tubes for Astros.

Eliot Kennedy

So, to summarise, what would you like me to do?? :)

First, there is the size, or length, of the board. Zinga has suggested they can be a bit shorter, and I think that's right. I will go for about 144cm as suggested. If I could borrow an Astropitch on Thursday (is that possible?), that would help me to work out exactly how long the board should be.

Second, the fences. If the timber fences could easily be added or removed as required, ie for FISTF or Finnish rules, would you like all 6 tables with (removable) timber fences? That would certainly help with FISTF or finnish rules tournaments. If they cannot be removable, do you want 3 boards with fences fixed and three without? As for padding, if the fences are removable, we can work out the padding issue later. If not, then we'll sort something out first.

Third, the material. If you do want 6 boards, do you want them all made of the the MDF? I note the problem with pinning in plastic goals that Vesa has raised.

Cheers.

Eliot

Hönkki

LainaaIf the timber fences could easily be added or removed as required, ie for FISTF or Finnish rules, would you like all 6 tables with (removable) timber fences?

yes

LainaaI will go for about 144cm as suggested

ok
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Hönkki

By the way, what about when we have those long metal goalkeepers ?
I think we'll do some measurements on thursday.

Eliot Kennedy

Good thinking Chief! :wink:

Zinga

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Hönkki"

By the way, what about when we have those long metal goalkeepers ?
I think we'll do some measurements on thursday.
Lets have some measurements on Thursday. However, I can assure that the long metal keepers will work even with my extra short version.

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"If I could borrow an Astropitch on Thursday (is that possible?)

Can do.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"Second, the fences. If the timber fences could easily be added or removed as required, ie for FISTF or Finnish rules, would you like all 6 tables with (removable) timber fences? That would certainly help with FISTF or finnish rules tournaments. If they cannot be removable, do you want 3 boards with fences fixed and three without? As for padding, if the fences are removable, we can work out the padding issue later. If not, then we'll sort something out first.

All the boards I'm supposed to store have to be with removable fences in order to fit them in to the car.

I think the padding isn't a priority as we can always use old style fencing for Finnish rules.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"Third, the material. If you do want 6 boards, do you want them all made of the the MDF? I note the problem with pinning in plastic goals that Vesa has raised.

I don't know if there is any other material that suits the purpose? Seppo mentioned water-plywood ("vesivaneri" in finnish) when we talked about possible materials.

The pinning issue can probably be avoided even with mdf. We just have to pin always to the same place.

Eliot Kennedy

I recently emailed Vincent Coppenolle about a couple of things, including the issue of padding for fences. He thinks it is a good idea and said it was done for the recent major in Mons, Belgium. Apparently, they used some kind of cork - not sure if it is expensive, but it would probably be good.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll discuss this more tomorrow. And I will have a tape measure with me!

Hönkki

To me this is very clear:
- 6 boards (MDF)
- removable padded fences
- the size is measured and Eliot knows what it is
- the price is 86,40 for 6 boards or at least the latest offer was that

I think we can make the deal as soon as our committee makes the  decision or has Vesa something to say ?

Rossonero

Before Eliot starts the carpenting I have to measure the maximum width of the boards.

Secondly I have to check my storage possibilities. I don't think I can take all six of them and so I wish someone else could take a board or two, because they take some space. I hope that as the situation changes a bit at the school I can find a good place for the boards there. Usually we don't need more than three or four tables so the one who stores them doesn't have to bring them in every time. The storage place has to be quite stabil regarding humidity and temperature.

Hönkki

Hinnassa oli tapahtunut pieni väärinkäsitys: 6 levyä maksaakin 120 euroa.
Hallitus on kuitenkin päättänyt ostaa levyt tuolla hinnalla, koska aika edullista on vieläkin. Eliot tarjoutui aluksi itse maksamaan erotuksen, mutta emme tähän suostuneet.

Eliot, our association will pay the whole 120 euros.

Mitä tulee varastointi ongelmaan, niin ehdotan että Kurvi ottaa yhden levyn. Kurvilaiset saavat kansainvälisen tason kentän ja Vesan työtaakka vähenee. Kaikkia kuutta kenttäähän tarvitaan toistaiseksi vain kisojen aikana.

Hönkki

The boards will cost 110 euros.

Nyt kun monella alkaa olla kokemusta erilaisista nopean pelin pohjista, niin mitä voitte kertoa eri pohjien ominaisuuksista ? Sureshot, C3, C5, advantage jne ? Kansainvälisiltä forumeilta voin toki lukea näistä pohjista, mutta kertokaa mitä mieltä te olette.

Eliot, what can you tell about the features of different type of bases ? Have you experince about C3 or C5 ?

Zinga

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Hönkki"Nyt kun monella alkaa olla kokemusta erilaisista nopean pelin pohjista, niin mitä voitte kertoa eri pohjien ominaisuuksista ? Sureshot, C3, C5, advantage jne?
Eliot, what can you tell about the features of different type of bases ? Have you experince about C3 or C5 ?
My current rating would go as follofing. It should be noted that ratings will vary based on the player. Also ball control means softness of the tough, but this will normally mean problems for long balls.

Sliding:
_____
*____ HW
**___
***__ S3D
****_ TC5, Sureshot, Advantage
***** TC3

Shooting:
_____
*____
**___ S3D, HW
***__ TC5, TC3