• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Pelivälineet

Aloittaja Rossonero, maaliskuu 31, 2007, 12:46:15

« edellinen - seuraava »

Rossonero

Tässä otsikossa on tarkoitus kommentoida muita pelivälineitä kuin pohjia ja figuureja.

Ennen pitkää (viimeistään kesän nopeaan turnaukseen mennessä) pitää hankkia uusia levyjä, joten ajattelin jo nyt avata keskustelua aiheesta.

Metallimaaleista ja levyjen laidoista on ollut puhetta nopeaa pelattaessa. Tässä vain muutamia huomioituja asioita, joita pitää miettiä esim. välineitä ja levyjä hankkiessa.

Metallimaalit soveltuisivat paremmin nopeaan, koska metallimaalivahdit runnovat muovimaalit rikki, jos torjuntatyyli on kovin "energinen". Suomalaista peliä ei kuitenkaan voi pelata niillä, koska maalivahdit eivät yllä kunnolla maalin läpi kentälle.

Nopeassa olisi myös hyvä olla puiset laidat aitojen tilalla. Omasta mielestäni hyvin kiinnitetyt aidat ajavat kyllä aika hyvin asian, mutta puureunat ovat toki hyvät. Kuitenkin jälleen suomalaisessa pelissä pidän vihreitä parempina, koska pelaajat eivät lennä takaisin kentälle niin helposti, ja toisaalta vanhat HW-ukot menevät kovissa vedoissa helpommin rikki puureunukseen osuessaan.

Aita-asiassa irrotettavat puureunukset olisivat varmaan parhaat myös säilytystilan kannalta. Kiinteiden puureunusten sisäpuolellehan voi hidasta varten laittaa aidat, mutta useamman levyn kuljettaminen ja säilyttäminen on hankalaa.

Ensin tietysti on selvitettävä paras mahdollinen levymateriaali. Eliotin appiukko taitaa olla puuseppä tms, joten sitä kautta voisi saada tietoa.

Hönkki

Mitäs jos laidat olisivat vahvaa pahvia, niin eivät äijät menisi rikki niin helposti. Kotiharjoituskentässä on puulaidat ja jos treenaan vetoja, niin laitan aina pehmusteet päätyyn. Siinä saa HW:t äkkiä hajalle kun laittaa äijät juoksemaan sata kertaa seinää päin (varsinkin kun ei osu edes palloon)  :roll:
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Hönkki"Mitäs jos laidat olisivat vahvaa pahvia, niin eivät äijät menisi rikki niin helposti.

Pahvi ei vain taida nopeassa olla kovin paljon hyvin kiinnitettyjä aitoja parempi reunus. Siis näppituntuma on tällainen.

Hönkki

Mitkä ovat astron tarkat mitat ? Eliot pyytää tarjousta levyistä appiukoltaan.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Epis

Astroturfin selostuksessa lukee:
THE ACTUAL CLOTH MEASURES 51.5 INCHES X 36.5 INCHES AND THE PITCH SIZE IS 46.5 INCHES X 32 INCHES.

Eli 51.5 x 36.5 = 130.8cm x 92.7 cm
ja 46.5 x 32 = 118.1 cm x 81.3 cm
Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "SUFC"Astroturfin selostuksessa lukee

Astroturfin pelialue on hieman pienempi kuin Astropitchin. Ainakin se on lyhyempi. Koko kangas on mielestäni jopa selvästi lyhyempi, muttei juuri kapeampi.

Noilla mitoilla toki saa tarjouksen pyydettyä. Voidaan mittailla tarkemmin vaikkapa maanantaina, kun levyt ja kentät ovat esillä.

Hönkki

Eliot pyytää puuseppä-appiukoltaan tarjouksen kuudesta levystä, joihin tulee puiset laidat. Laitoihin tulee pehmusteet, jotta pysyy HW:t hengissä.
Hinta tulee olemaan alta 100 euroa. En tiedä mistä puumateriaalista levyt tarkkaanottaen ovat, mutta eiköhän sekin selviä ennen kuin päätetään ostaa.

Zinga

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "SUFC"Astroturfin selostuksessa lukee:
THE ACTUAL CLOTH MEASURES 51.5 INCHES X 36.5 INCHES AND THE PITCH SIZE IS 46.5 INCHES X 32 INCHES.

Eli 51.5 x 36.5 = 130.8cm x 92.7 cm
ja 46.5 x 32 = 118.1 cm x 81.3 cm
Juuri laitettiin kuntoon Joensuun Old Trafford. Kokemusten perusteella hyvät (ala)mitat levylle ovat 137*97 cm. Noihin mittoihin saa vielä subbuteoaidat rakennettua kentän ulkopuolelle. Levynä käytimme 16 mm paksuista MDF-levyä. Suosittelisin pysymään noissa alamitoissa, sillä levyn kannettavuus ja autoon mahduttaminen kärsii jokaisesta lisäsentistä... Itselläni on himassa levy 135*95 ja aidat listasta ympärille. Metallimaalit tulevat tällöin ihan levyn takarajaan kiinni.

Eliot Kennedy

Pojat

Hönkki will put a post on this thread when he gets a chance, but just to let you know that I can make the boards for you for 14.40 euros per table (this would be the total cost per table, as I will donate the cost of the fences). This is using 16mm MDF material. Anything thicker would be very heavy.

The boards would be 150cm x 100cm, and with timber fences on top (padded with cloth material to help protect playing figures) approximately 2cm high (and two cm wide), making the total area inside the fences approximately 146cm x 96cm. Is it OK if the fences are fixed, or would you like them to be removable for storage purposes?

The FISTF rules have the following regulations for the board size:

1.1.2.   The playing surface and the playing board shall extend outside the playing-area for 4-10 cm from the touch- and goallines. The playing board may not extend more than 10 cm behind the back of the goal.

1.1.3.   The playing board shall be surrounded by a fence of 2-10 cm in height and a maximum of 10 cm in width. Centrally behind each goal there shall be a gap of 15-25 cm in the surround.

If I understand the posts on this thread correctly re the size of both Astropitch and Astroturf pitches, then the boards would conform with the FISTF rules, as well as being fabulous of course!  :wink: But let me know if anything does not sound right to you.

Epis

That sounds awesome Eliot! When i bought the basic MDF boards (a of them), it did cost about 50 euros. Tbh, i could take one of those boards with timber fences. And if there'll be some kind of cloth and/or "bumper" for the figures there's no need for me to have removable fences.
Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

Zinga

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"The boards would be 150cm x 100cm, and with timber fences on top (padded with cloth material to help protect playing figures) approximately 2cm high (and two cm wide), making the total area inside the fences approximately 146cm x 96cm. Is it OK if the fences are fixed, or would you like them to be removable for storage purposes?
Exellent!! However, I would consider making the board slightly shorter as in my opinnion you do not need so much extra space behind the goal. Using 144 cm instead of 150 cm would make the board easier to handle.

Rossonero

Sounds good! Sorry, Eliot, that I forgot to measure the Astropitches last time we played, but we can do it on thursday.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"The boards would be 150cm x 100cm, and with timber fences on top (padded with cloth material to help protect playing figures) approximately 2cm high (and two cm wide), making the total area inside the fences approximately 146cm x 96cm. Is it OK if the fences are fixed, or would you like them to be removable for storage purposes?

I don't think the same fence system can be used successfully for both the FISTF-game and the Finnish rules (compare to Aussie-rules). The cloth material is not ideal for either of these two. The problem in the Finnish rules is not only that the older figures brake easily, but that with just a cloth padding all figures bounce back to the field causing freekicks and all sorts of mayhem.

I think the best solution is that there are timber fences without padding for the FISTF-game and we just add (or put just) the normal fencing when playing Finnish rules. This is how I'd like my boards to be.

And I think the fences should be removable, if I'm supposed to store more than one of the boards as I've done until now.

Then there is of course the question of money. I suppose we should pay for the boards collectively, although it is not easy to make a distinction between those who take part and those who don't play so much. Unless of course the federation wants to pay for them.

But I guess we can talk more about this on thursday.

Hysteerinen rage quittaaja

I can easily pay for 1 table, so I can then easily manage the table and say who's gonna play and who's not, as its MY table!! Mine, all MINE!  :winker:
Pyydän anteeksi, jos julkaisemani sisältö loukkasi sinua.

Hönkki

LainaaThen there is of course the question of money. I suppose we should pay for the boards collectively, although it is not easy to make a distinction between those who take part and those who don't play so much. Unless of course the federation wants to pay for them.

I think this is exactly something that association should pay.

LainaaI don't think the same fence system can be used successfully for both the FISTF-game and the Finnish rules (compare to Aussie-rules). The cloth material is not ideal for either of these two. The problem in the Finnish rules is not only that the older figures brake easily, but that with just a cloth padding all figures bounce back to the field causing freekicks and all sorts of mayhem.

I think padded fences would be great. I believe it is possible to find that sort of padding that figures don't bounce back so easily. I have a practisefield at home and it has very thick padding behind the goalline. The figures don't bounce anywhere.

LainaaAnd I think the fences should be removable, if I'm supposed to store more than one of the boards as I've done until now.

Well, well. This can be a problem. I hope the timber has a solution.

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Hönkki"I think padded fences would be great. I believe it is possible to find that sort of padding that figures don't bounce back so easily. I have a practisefield at home and it has very thick padding behind the goalline. The figures don't bounce anywhere.

But it is not good for the FISTF-game, which should, I gather, be played with fences that you can use to bounce a player.

I think it's virtually impossible to find a material to fit both purposes.

With mdf as the material there is one small problem, because it's a pain (literally) to pin the goals to mdf. With metal goals it's not a problem, but again, we can't use them in Finnish rules.