• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

HeFi - Pelipäivät ja poissaolot

Aloittaja Rossonero, maaliskuu 09, 2007, 01:14:23

« edellinen - seuraava »

Epis

I can't be there on saturday.
Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

Hönkki

Future tournament will start at 10 am.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Eliot Kennedy

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Hönkki"Wille is able to come on saturday but the exact time is needed.

I can be there on Saturday arriving between 1400 and 1430 if that suits others, but will need to get away by about 1600 or 1630 at the very latest whatever time I arrive. That should I hope leave time to set up the tables and play at least one game, maybe two if we go well.

Re setting up the tables, does someone have a spirit level that they can bring on Saturday to make sure the tables are nice and even (the new boards at least should be :)  :) )

Zinga

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"I also have a receipt for 110 euros from my father-in-law that I can give you Hönkki on Saturday (as long as you pay me that is  :) )
Eliot: don't give it to Hönkki as I will make the payment (and need the receipt for the books)...

Eliot Kennedy

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Zinga"
Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"I also have a receipt for 110 euros from my father-in-law that I can give you Hönkki on Saturday (as long as you pay me that is  :) )
Eliot: don't give it to Hönkki as I will make the payment (and need the receipt for the books)...

No prob Bob....

Eliot Kennedy

As discussed just then with Vesa, I will now bring the boards with me on Saturday, not tonight. I will get there as close to 1pm as I can, but it may be closer to 2pm. :?

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"Re setting up the tables, does someone have a spirit level that they can bring on Saturday to make sure the tables are nice and even (the new boards at least should be :)  :) )
Eliot: don't give it to Hönkki as I will make the payment (and need the receipt for the books)...[/quote]

And Hönkki would probably not pay you because there is only one nil in the sum. Only things with nil-nils in them are accepted.

Eliot Kennedy

:lol:

Nice ones, Vesa!

Hönkki

LainaaOnly things with nil-nils in them are accepted.

Spirit level is 100 %. Working hard for one - nil.

t. Hönx Hönguson
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Rossonero

Seuraava pelikerta on torstaina 7.6. Aloittaa voidaan omasta puolestani jo klo 16 jälkeen, mutta siinä ei ole järkeä, jos muut eivät pääse niin aikaisin.

Timon jäljellä olevista peleistä pitäisi pelata mielellään jopa kaikki pois. Muut voisivat pelata niin, että pelejä on pelattuna 18-20. Eliotilla on 18 pelattuna, joten kuitenkin kesäkuun kahdella vikalla viikolla järjestetään kaksi pelikertaa.

Ilmoitelkaa taas, jos ette pääse torstaina.

Hönkki

En pysty tulemaan torstaina. Työjuttuja joille ei voi mitään.

Epis

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Hönkki"Työjuttuja joille ei voi mitään.
:roll:  :vislailut:
Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

Hönkki

Joo, joo. Virkistyspäivät Jyväskylässä.  :wink:

Rossonero

Hönkille järkätään saumat pelata Timoa vastaan vaikka ensi viikolla.

Nyt pitäisi Timolle saada pelejä, joten toivottavasti muille vastustajille sopii.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Hönkki"Joo, joo. Virkistyspäivät Jyväskylässä.  :wink:

En usko, koska nykyisessä maisemiltaan ja kaupunkikokonaisuudeltaan pilatussa Jyväskylässä ei voi virkistyä.

Masse

Hups,

Olin täysin unohtanut että mulla on torstaina kokous Töölössä klo. 18.15.

Tulen kuitenkin heti duunin jälkeen koululle niin pystyn pelaamaan ainakin yhden pelin jos joku vastustaja tulisi paikalle. Hyvällä tsägällä ehdin parikin pelii pelaamaan.

Olen koulussa suunnilleen klo. 16.30 ja mun pitää lähteä klo. 17.45 aikoihin.

Sorry!
Support your local football club!