• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Georgy

Aloittaja georgy, helmikuu 20, 2013, 01:03:39

« edellinen - seuraava »

georgy

Hello to all!

I arrived yesterday in Finland!
Amazing food by the way in the boat (silja line) ;D ;D

Kari my friend will not stay here for long so he cant play in the tournament.

I certainly want to play in veterans, hopefully there will be more players than last year.
How many are we?

We found a flat in Leppavaara, so I think I am quite near the venue, I might even come by bike.
Can someone tell me where and when do you practice-play every week because I'd like to join!

Stefano, are u going to be here for the next year as well?

By the way in denmark I discussed with Lund and Alexander Haas and there is a big chance that they will come as well (possibly Emil Christiansen)
as Blummel.

Are we going to have a sauna night on Saturday?

Cheers
G.
(from now on you will see me much more oftern!)

Hönkki

LainaaAmazing food by the way in the boat (silja line)

yes, the fish and roe are quite good.

LainaaI certainly want to play in veterans, hopefully there will be more players than last year.
How many are we?

5-6 I think. Zinga has problems to add the veterangames in the schedule, but I believe he will succeed in the end.

LainaaCan someone tell me where and when do you practice-play every week because I'd like to join!

At least on next monday in Hermanni, Helsinki (Haukilahdenkatu 6). Let me know if you are coming. There will be also a meeting, but you can come to play if you like. Time will be about 5 PM. In addition, Zinga, Vesa and Juho will play during this week, but you need to ask Zinga about that.

LainaaBy the way in denmark I discussed with Lund and Alexander Haas and there is a big chance that they will come as well (possibly Emil Christiansen)
as Blummel.

Very good. This is the information I'm waiting for. I just want to know for a certainty.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

ZIPPO

Hello George! Hello everybody!

I have just come back from Italy, i hope we can play next week!

Ciao ciao

Stefano

georgy

Kari I will come to play on Monday. I do not mind if u have meeting, I can play on my own.
Is there a door bell? Can u PM me your mob number in case I get lost?

Hi Stefano, cu soon!