• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Georgy

Aloittaja georgy, helmikuu 20, 2013, 01:03:39

« edellinen - seuraava »

georgy

Hi again guys, I hope everyone is ok and above all healthy!

Some news from me.
I now have a daughter  ;D :8) ::) :)
She was born 8th of February, so after 2 boys I will see how is it to have a girl in the family!

I check your forum from time to time (even though I do not understand anything!  ???)
and I see that you are going to have Helsinki open again on August!

WoW! This most probably means that I can make it! This would mean 5 times in a row!
You can also count on my help!
Hopefully more foreigners will come this time.

On a personal note, as you might know I plan on coming to live permanently in Finland because the situation is bad in Greece, also because I
want for my family to live in Finland (especially because of the finnish educational and welfare system)
Let's see if it will happen this year!
I will have parental leave because of the baby, so it is a good chance for me to look for jobs and for all of us to move there.

Cheers,
G.

AriFerra

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - helmikuu 20, 2013, 01:03:39
I now have a daughter  ;D :8) ::) :)

Congratulations! Wellcome to the club.  ;)
S.P.Q.R. -> Sono pazzi questi romani
http://subbuteo-ile-ja-jere.vuodatus.net/
EN TYKKÄÄ ENKÄ JAA!

Hönkki

Congratulations George !

And yes there will be Helsinki Open, this time individuals + teams. Let's see what will happen.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Zinga

ZIPPO

Auguri George! Congratulations for the great news in your family!
See you soon
stefano

georgy

Thank you guys!

Btw anyone going to Amsterdam?
It seems that I will manage to be there with my teammates.
I was the last one to book a ticket.

Stefano? I thought that you have mentioned something like that during summer.

Anyway best wishes to all  of you.
CU soon!

ZIPPO

Unfortunately need to be at office that period ! Hope for next year!
Ciao
Stefano

georgy

I post this here as well because I sent an email but I did not get a reply, hopefully someone can read this  and reply because the deadline is until tomorrow :)

Hello guys!

I hope everything is fine.
I assume that you have received from FISTF the Ref: 18-2013 regarding the Greek (as always !!!) matter.
I would really appreciate (as well as the majority of the Greeks) if the Finnish association would vote for case "A"
in order to provide provisional recognition to the new Greek association (UHTF) which is an association in which all the
club-members are equal. This way we are going to organise a GP in July and greek players will be eligible to play in European tournaments
(including WC and CL/EL).

-----------------------
About me now. My wife flies to Helsinki in 20 days with the kids.
I will come by car (with a friend). We will leave from Athens end of July and we will pass by Odense and stay there for the tournament. Then we will
go to Stockholm and take the boat!!
So hopefully next year we will meet much more often! On a weekly basis! hahahaha

Does anyone plan on going to Odense? (3rd-4th of August)

Cheers,
G.

Hönkki

LainaaI would really appreciate (as well as the majority of the Greeks) if the Finnish association would vote for case "A"
in order to provide provisional recognition to the new Greek association (UHTF) which is an association in which all the
club-members are equal.

It's been taken care of. We vote for case A.

Welcome to Helsinki open.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

georgy

Thank you!!!

CU all soon, I will arrive in Helsinki 7th of August.

LainaaWelcome to Helsinki open.
Thanks!

Rossonero

We voted for B, didn't we?  :o

Actually personally, I could have voted for C just as well (complete block for greeks), because I honestly think the basic players need to make things work and demand it, and I don't see any reason giving any trust towards Greece after the last 4 years. And UHTF has not done anything yet to earn trust either. Nothing personal, just tired of the crap from Greece in FISTF, which went on for too long.

Sorry for not answering your email, George. I haven't had so much time in the net lately. I also admit I forgot, because I first wanted to make sure we have decided what we vote.

Glad to hear that you are coming to Finland! Apart from seeing you, it's also a nice injection for the FISTF game, which is not well at the moment here. Although it will give me less sleep, it's a good thing... I guess...

See you in August!

georgy

Hi Vesa!

Sorry to read your last comment about FISTF subbuteo in Finland. I hope that I will help to revive it  ;D

I have to disagree with you about your (possible)  choice to vote C.
Actually I am very angry with Burns, the only one who did it on purpose, voting C. The English association thought that C was just neutral vote.

Voting  C would just exclude the majority of players who have done nothing wrong. Actually I think that Horta asked the nations to vote, just to have an extra argument against PATFAP.
If you ask me, even asking foreigners to decide for your country (without knowing any details) is a mistake.

At thins point the new administration is based on ALL the teams, no leaders who exploit their power.
So this is a good thing. On the other hand, knowing Greek mentality, I know that in the future there is going to be at some point again fights etc, but at least UHTF has started the correct way.
I can tell you more details when I meet you.

Be prepared that if I stay for good in Finland (which is the plan at the moment) that we are going to have 2 events per year hahahahaha ;) I will help as much as I can to revive FISTF game.
As I said I will come by car and stay also in Denmark for the tournaments.
Is there a chance any Finn would come?
Stefano? Is he still in Helsinki? Is he going to be there next year as well?

Cheers
G.

vincentcop

Maybe you can make a stop in Stockholm to meet one of the rare local subbuteo players? ;)

georgy

I will stay one night there!
Really? There are players in Stockholm?

vincentcop