• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Stuart Osborne Helsingissä 9.4.2007

Aloittaja Hönkki, tammikuu 15, 2007, 11:31:19

« edellinen - seuraava »

Hönkki

I have lost my silicon spray and I think it happened during this "eastern tournament". It was a red-white bottle. Does anyone know something about it ?

Olen kadottanut ilmeisesti pääsiäisturnauksen aikana punavalkoisen silicon spray -pullon.  Onko kellään havaintoa ?
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Eliot Kennedy

Sorry, haven't seen it Hönkki :cry:

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Hönkki"I have lost my silicon spray and I think it happened during this "eastern tournament". It was a red-white bottle. Does anyone know something about it ?

Olen kadottanut ilmeisesti pääsiäisturnauksen aikana punavalkoisen silicon spray -pullon.  Onko kellään havaintoa ?

Yes, I've got it but forgot it today.

Jep, unohtui vain tänään.

Hönkki

We played finally the final.

Eliot - Hönkki 2-1

The first half was a bit lifeless and ended 1-0 to Eliot. The second half was much more like a game and both sides had some good moves. The 1-1 equalizer came quite soon after the start of the second half. The winning goal was a typical Eliot's breakthrough a couple of minutes before the end.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Eliot Kennedy

Sori Hönkki!

It could have gone either way, but at least we finally played the game, my last one here in Finland on this trip. And I think it was very fitting that I played you, as the Finnish Subu El Presidente and my very first contact here, in my last game...for the time being anyway! :)