• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Lappeenranta GP 2012

Aloittaja Make, tammikuu 17, 2012, 08:55:34

« edellinen - seuraava »

Make

TFC Lynx is organizing the Finnish GP tournament 2012.

Tournament will be held on 4th - 5th August in Lappeenranta. Lappeenranta is located in South-East Finland.

There will be individual GP (open, U19, vets) on Saturday and teams GP on Sunday. And naturally an TFC Lynx style evening party on Saturday.  

You can check cheap flights to Lappeenranta (via Riga) from airbaltic.com. It is also possible to fly to Helsinki and arrange a transportation to Lappeenranta with Finnish players, by bus or by train.

Tournament web pages lprgp2012.subu.fi

More information will be added here too. You can also check the www.lappeenranta.fi and www.gosaimaa.com for more information.

If there's something to ask, you can contact marko.v.karhunen(at)gmail.com.

Hoping to see lots of foreign players in beautiful Finnish summer.

Regards,

TFC Lynx

georgy

(I post it here as well, probably this is the correct topic  ;D)

Hi guys!

I'm coming to Finland tomorrow. I'll go north but I want to come to the GP.
Is there a way to be picked up from Helsinki?
If I come to Lappeenranta where can I stay?
Are you going to have veteran category as well? How many players are there in the categories?

On a personal note, it's very possible to move to Helsinki for good, my wife is expecting a job offer anytime and if it is good
then we will come!  :)

Cheers
G.

Make

Hi George,

I guess, there's possibilities to be picked from Helsinki. I hope Helsinki based players will answer on that.

You can check accomodation from the page www.gosaimaa.com. One of the cheapest "hotels" is this: http://www.huhtiniemi.com/ and another cheap option is www.karelia-park.fi

Veteran category will be organized, if there's at least 4 players registered. At the moment we have 3. On Sunday we'll have Team competition if there's at least 4 teams participating.

You can find the registered players and other information from lprgp2012.subu.fi

Hoping to see You in Lappeenranta.

Cheers,

Marko

Hönkki

LainaaIs there a way to be picked up from Helsinki?

I'm not coming by my own car, but I'll talk with Vesa and Stefano Fontana. We'll find a solution. Excellent, if you are able to come.

LainaaOn a personal note, it's very possible to move to Helsinki for good, my wife is expecting a job offer anytime and if it is good
then we will come!

Thumbs up.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

ZIPPO

Hello everybody!

George, good news from Greece so! :)

About the tournament unfortunately I can't help because I ll leave Helsinki 2th of August to make a little trip in Carelia before going to Lappeenranta.
But I have 2 seats available for the way back the evening of 4th.

A presto
stefano

Rossonero

Hi George! Nice to hear from you!

My plans regarding the GP are not clear yet. Most likely I'll also come to Lappeenranta by car from another direction (Joensuu). I also should have room in the car on the way back.

Are you up north near Viitasaari?

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - heinäkuu 16, 2012, 11:17:29
On a personal note, it's very possible to move to Helsinki for good, my wife is expecting a job offer anytime and if it is good
then we will come!  :)

Oh dear. Late nights ahead...

In truth this would definitely be a good thing for the local FISTF game.

georgy

Hello guys again and thank you all 4 for the replies.

Vesa I live quite near Viitasari (Nivala 110km) and their summerhouse is actually very near (near Pielavesi).
Are you going to be there?

I still do not know where am I going to be the beginning of August. It is possible we might have to be in Helsinki searching for a flat, but most
probably I will still be in the north.
Tomorrow i will know more about our future, because she has a meeting with the boss  :D

Did the rest of you, who come from Helsinki, arrange where to stay? It would be nice to be all together.

PS
LainaaOh dear. Late nights ahead...
Haha, you can count on that!!! ;D ;D ;D

By the way if I come for good I have a top top subbuteo table (from your country Stefano!, Astrobase) we have it in my teams place because Papakonstantinou sold 5 to us, and I plan on sending it here.
Do you still have a meeting place in Helsinki?

Vesa, is the mobile number that you gave me last year still the same? I called you today but noone answered.

My email is georgy_papadopoulos@yahoo.co.uk

Cheers
G.

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - heinäkuu 18, 2012, 21:11:34
Vesa I live quite near Viitasari (Nivala 110km) and their summerhouse is actually very near (near Pielavesi).
Are you going to be there?

Most probably not. I was just thinking that if you'd happen to be more to the east. If you are at Pielavesi at that time, then I'd think there could be some bus/train possibility so that I could pick you up somewhere on the way. Going first to Helsinki and then Lappeenranta is a long way.

There are also some guys who might be coming from Jyväskylä. Perhaps they could give you a lift, if you get there. Just a thought.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - heinäkuu 18, 2012, 21:11:34Did the rest of you, who come from Helsinki, arrange where to stay? It would be nice to be all together.

As a hopeless bohemian traveller I'm so used to sleeping in a car, that I haven't thought about any other solutions. I think it could get a bit too crowded...

It would be nice to stay at the same hotel, so maybe we could try to arrange that to work. I'm not sure who's comig, though. Kari is, and Stefano, but about the rest (Zinga for example) I don't know.

Have you arranged a hotel yet, Stefano? Or Hönkki?

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - heinäkuu 18, 2012, 21:11:34
Do you still have a meeting place in Helsinki?

Yes, but it's a club room of a condo, and not just for us.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - heinäkuu 18, 2012, 21:11:34Vesa, is the mobile number that you gave me last year still the same? I called you today but noone answered.

Yes, that sounds like my telephone  ;) I still keep it voiceless most of the time, and didn't recognise the number, thus didn't call back. Send me a text message, so I get your number. And usually that's the best way to contact me, if I'm not answering, and it's something urgent.

Hönkki

LainaaHave you arranged a hotel yet, Stefano? Or Hönkki?

I haven't, because as far as I know it is not sure there will be a teamcompetition
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

AriFerra

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Hönkki - heinäkuu 23, 2012, 13:05:06

I haven't, because as far as I know it is not sure there will be a teamcompetition

If You find cheap hotel (or anything else, barn or piggery), tell me också. Team PSK (four players) need zimmer e letto.
S.P.Q.R. -> Sono pazzi questi romani
http://subbuteo-ile-ja-jere.vuodatus.net/
EN TYKKÄÄ ENKÄ JAA!

Make

Lainaus käyttäjältä: AriFerra - heinäkuu 23, 2012, 23:46:46
Lainaus käyttäjältä: Hönkki - heinäkuu 23, 2012, 13:05:06

If You find cheap hotel (or anything else, barn or piggery), tell me också. Team PSK (four players) need zimmer e letto.

You can check accomodation from the page www.gosaimaa.com. One of the cheapest "hotels" is this: http://www.huhtiniemi.com/ and another cheap option is www.karelia-park.fi

REMINDER: registration for the tournament closes on Aug 1st.

georgy

Marko count me in. in both categories (open, veteran).

Also, should I stay there on Sunday?
I read that you are going to have a team competition. Are there other players without a team in order to have an extra team just for fun?
I'd like to know this,  as well as what the rest of people, who are coming from far, are planning to do about accomodation.
I show that there are some camping places which are quite cheap.

I still do not know which is the best way to come and when.
For example Vesa where are you coming from? If I am near Pielavesi and take a bus or if someone takes me to a place, would it be possible to do it?

Or is there a chance to go to Jyväskylä and then be picked up? (share the gas of course!)

When are you going to start in the morning on Saturday?
Is there a way to take a morning train from somewhere (i.e Helsinki) and still be there on time?

Make

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - heinäkuu 24, 2012, 20:34:49
Marko count me in. in both categories (open, veteran).

Great news!!

Also, should I stay there on Sunday?
I read that you are going to have a team competition. Are there other players without a team in order to have an extra team just for fun?

There is a team competition, if we can get 4 official teams participating. At the moment TFC Lynx 1 and PSK are surely in. SISU and TFC Lynx2 are unsure at the moment. We know this latest on Wednesday Aug 1st, when registration closes. If this team competition will be played, then unofficial Rest of the World -team can join. If there's enough players...

When are you going to start in the morning on Saturday?
Is there a way to take a morning train from somewhere (i.e Helsinki) and still be there on time?

This is the competition schedule:

Saturday 4th August:
08:30 Doors open
09:30 Registration for the competition and opening
10:00 Kick-off individual competition

Sunday 5th August:
08:30 Doors open
09:30 Kick-off team competition

More information on http://lprgp2012.subu.fi/ -site.

There's one train leaving Helsinki at 7.12 and arriving Lappeenranta at 9.20. Then it takes about 10 mins from train station to competition venue by car.

georgy

Thanks for the reply!
I will try to contact the other to decide for a plan!

Rossonero

For example Vesa where are you coming from? If I am near Pielavesi and take a bus or if someone takes me to a place, would it be possible to do it?

My plans have been sorted, and I'm in fact going to Lappeenranta by car from Helsinki Saturday morning. So you get a lift from me, if you want. Same goes for Hönkki and someone else, if needed.