• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Flying visit to Finland

Aloittaja Eliot Kennedy, syyskuu 10, 2011, 14:31:42

« edellinen - seuraava »

Eliot Kennedy

Hei pojat

Long time no email/blog! I hope you are all well and have enjoyed the Finnish summer.

I have just sent Hönkki a message, but I am coming on a flying visit to Finland with my family soon. We will be in Finland from 22 September to 5 October, but have a very full program mainly catching up with Jutta's family and friends.

At this stage I have a little free time on the evening of Monday 26 September and free days on Monday 3 and/or Tuesday 4 October.

Are you guys still meeting regularly? Would love to catch up if at all possible. I have not played since early last year, but what the heck! ???

All the best.

Eliot

Rossonero

Eliot! Brilliant surprise!

It would be grand to see you.

We are still playing regularly on Monday evenings. Other days can also be arranged.

For me the 26th is most probably not possible, because I won't be in town. But the early October days are both fine.

No matter if you haven't played. We can play with our little fingers, like your mate Gary  ;)

There seems to be some activity in Australia, but is it not in your city? Steve and the others don't play anymore?

It'll be nice to see you again! Welcome!

Zinga

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Eliot Kennedy - syyskuu 10, 2011, 14:31:42
I have not played since early last year, but what the heck! ???
Eliot, we have a saying: "once a HeFi winner, always a HeFi winner!". Oh, didn't we? Well now we have. It would be pleasure to meet again! Let's see how our schedules go...

Eliot Kennedy

Hi Zinga and Vesa

Great to hear from you.

Hope to catch up with you soon. I'll talk again to Jutta about our programme in Finland and see if I can manage two trips to see you guys. Could be a bit tricky, but I'll let Hönkki know and find out what you can arrange at your end. 

As for playing with the little finger, I don't know whether to laugh or cry  :-\

How the 'mighty' (or not so mighty) have fallen  ::)

All the best.

Eliot

Eliot Kennedy

Thanks boys for the chance to play yesterday. I really enjoyed catching up with some of you again and playing a few games, even if I lost most of them :-[ I hope you keep playing and to see you next time I'm in the area!

Cheers.

Eliot

Hönkki

Thanks Eliot, it was great to see you !

I was very lucky againts you. Maybe the team you borrowed was a bit strange. You should have try to "chip" more when you shooted.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses