• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Information from Zippo and for Zippo

Aloittaja Rossonero, syyskuu 09, 2011, 00:34:51

« edellinen - seuraava »

Hönkki

Hi Stefano,

are you able to play on mondays ? If not, then how about saturdays or sundays ?

There is one game left of the last season (Zinga-Zaccy). New season will start after that game.

edit: I go tomorrow at 2 PM to Hermanni
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Rossonero

Stefano, it's probably easiest to answer those questions on location. Hermanni is available at least this autumn. There will be players, such as yours truly, for example tomorrow (monday).

Hönkki

Stefano, if you are able to come on next monday to Hermanni, then you can start to play Hefi 2012-2013.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

ZIPPO

Ok kiitos. I could probably come, but not before 18.45.

georgy

Hello Stefano and all! (I post it here because Stefano asked about me  :))

An update about my situation/status.
Even though we were almost certain that we will move to Finland (because my wife would get a job offer)
finally she was not hired. I am 100% sure that the reason was her pregnancy.

Anyway our plans change slightly, hopefully for the best.
She is going to give birth in the beginning of February, and we are planning to move "north" in the summer.
The good thing is that I can have a paid leave for a few months. Also now we have the time to be more organised and search for jobs
as well as arrange things here in Greece (rent our flat etc).

About subbuteo, I think it is difficult for me to travel this year, but there is a small chance to go to Odense in the end o February.
My teammates also are interested about Amsterdam Stefano, so there is also a small chance to go there! It would be fun to meet you there!

In 3 weeks there is the champions league in Greece and many Italian teams will come, in case you do not know. But I do not know if your team (are you still playing for them?)
is coming.

Best wishes to all!

Giorgio  ;D ;D

ZIPPO

Hello George,

thank you for the updating!

That is still good news if you are moving to Finland next year, I 'm happy to know it.

This season I play with Subbuteo Club Castiglione del Lago 1984, a new team in serie D, we are planning to go to Amsterdam Major, as I told you, and maybe some other tournaments in Europe. I think, knowing my new teammates, it will be fun and in these occasions it would be nice if a small group of players could leave from Finalnd all together.

A presto

Stefano