• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Information from Zippo and for Zippo

Aloittaja Rossonero, syyskuu 09, 2011, 00:34:51

« edellinen - seuraava »

Rossonero

English information about playing dates etc in Helsinki area. Feel free to ask anything or for example suggest a day for playing.

ZIPPO

Thank you Vesa and thank's everybody for this opportunity you give me to understand better what is scheduled for next weeks and also to make some proposals about dates (and places?) for our meetings.
Maybe next Monday I'll be able to come late in the afternoon or in the evening if there is activity in Munkkiniemi, I'll let you know by sms or here in the forum on Monday at lunch time.

Moi

Stefano

Rossonero

Ok, Stefano. On Monday we'll be there starting at about 16 until maybe 22. If you are coming close to 20, call and ask who are there, so that there are games for you. See you there, maybe.

ZIPPO

Sorry guys I can't come to play today  :-[see you next week s.

Rossonero

Information about Hefi-liiga:

Schedule:
SEP to NOV: Rounds: 1 to 3
DEC to JAN: Rounds: 4 to 6
FEB to MAR: Rounds: 7 to 9
APR to JUN: Rounds: 10 to 13

League table and Rounds are on www.subu.fi

This season we only play once against everyone in this league, because of many player's lack of time.

ZIPPO

Rossonero

Rossonero

Stefano,

Juho is coming at 5 pm. I'll be there 4.30.

ZIPPO

ok, i'll try to come as soon as possible (17.30-18.00)

Rossonero

Stefano, we no longer play in Munkkiniemi. The new place is in Hermanni. I don't remember the address, but we'll get it for you. It's a bit more complicated from your place, but you can get there with two trams. Pasi can tell you how to get there, I think.

Next Monday is the first time there.

ZIPPO

Hei,
what a pity! It was so easy to get to Munkka! and the place was not bad at all... I think i can get to Hermanni by tram n. 8 from Toolo or... by car  ;) how is this new place?

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: ZIPPO - joulukuu 01, 2011, 08:28:45
Hei,
what a pity! It was so easy to get to Munkka! and the place was not bad at all... I think i can get to Hermanni by tram n. 8 from Toolo or... by car  ;) how is this new place?

I haven't seen the new place, but it's a club room of an apartment house that is used by others, too. So we can't have the tables ready all the time. But I believe it's a nice place. We couldn't raise enough money to stay in Munkka, which was rented only for us.

Hönkki

Hi Zippo,

on this monday we don't play in Hermanni, but in Matinkylä, Espoo. The address is Kala-Maija 3 B, busses 112 and 132 from Kamppi. Call me if you are coming. Today might would be a good day to learn The Famous Finnish Rules.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

ZIPPO

sorry I only read your message now Kari! Hope to see all you guys next monday to play!
Hyvaa Itsenäisyyspäivä!
stefano

ZIPPO

Moi
Minä olen Suomessä again
I d like to know what the activity is in this autumn
Is it possible to play in hermanni again?
Is hefi going to start? Are there other leagues planned? What abou tournaments ?
Is George coming to live in finland?
Kiitos ja anteeksi for all these questions...but I miss a little playing subbuteo in Finland  :)
Nähdään soon
Stefano
Ps: probably I m going to Amsterdam major on next April, if somebody is interested in this we could plan the flight together