• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

August 2011 meeting!

Aloittaja georgy, heinäkuu 15, 2011, 21:40:04

« edellinen - seuraava »

georgy

Hello guys, I am back in Finland for the summer, but I will be in Nivala (quite north!).
I will be in Helsinki for 5-6 days before we fly back (28th of August).
I'd be very happy to have playing sessions with you (more than once if possible!).

Cheers!

Rossonero

Sure, I'm always ready to play, and perhaps we can have some tournament (friendly), if we get more players. Just keep us informed when you are in Helsinki.

For most of Finland Nivala is South, by the way...

Rossonero

Perhaps we could arrange a WASPA tournament then. Just a thought...

georgy

When I was young I was listening to WASP!!!
So since they are not going to punish us (sic) for playing subbuteo, then why not?
I just brought 10 players, not real keeper and not extra keeper, I guess someone can lent me one of each!

By the way Nivala is 500+ klm north of Helsinki and even though if you see the map it is in the middle of Finland,
you could easily say that it is "north" since the population of Finns living northern of Nivala, I estimate that it is less than 15%. (am I right?)
So geographically "middle" but population-wise "north"  :)
I also think that we can all agree that Oulu is the northern city of Finland, after that inhabitance is very sparse (for me these people
who live northern are heroes!!!)
So based on this assumption  ;D and since Distance(Nivala,Oulu) = around 200klm, Distance(Helsinki,Nivala) = +500
then again my comment about "north" is also correct!

So I can paraphrase your comment like this:

For most of Finland Nivala is South,
for most of Finns Nivala is North (.....and for a Greek it certainly is!)

Puppe

LainaaWhen I was young I was listening to WASP

Actually WASP will be performing in 29-30.7.2011 in Kuopio, in RockCock-festivals. I have no idea the composition of band at the moment but they are still playing  8)
Hajuton, mauton ja väritön, selvinpäin :D
-------------------------------------------------------
TFC Lynx - Tää joukkue on perseestä, ja syvältä, ja perseestä. Oo-lee-o-le-o-le-o-lee..

AriFerra

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - heinäkuu 17, 2011, 00:59:35
Nivala is 500+ klm north of Helsinki

Piece of cake. 4h 30 min, if You have good Grecian...I mean Italian... car.  ;)

I was just very near (50 km) of Nivala. In Reisjärvi (aargh what village!). Now in home, not polices and radar controller in our way...
S.P.Q.R. -> Sono pazzi questi romani
http://subbuteo-ile-ja-jere.vuodatus.net/
EN TYKKÄÄ ENKÄ JAA!

georgy

Lainaus käyttäjältä: AriFerra - heinäkuu 20, 2011, 00:37:18
I was just very near (50 km) of Nivala. In Reisjärvi (aargh what village!). Now in home, not polices and radar controller in our way...
Hmmm, You sound like a Greek!
-------------------------------------

Hello guys again, I hope ereryone is fine!
An update from me:
I will be in Helsinki from Monday 22nd of August till Sunday morning (28th) when I fly back to Greece (and actually it is my birthday, I will be 40 :o :o :o)

When do you usually meet? Where? It would be nice if we could have a session, even twice, during that week!

My email is
georgy_papadopoulos@yahoo.co.uk
if you want to send me any extra info.

CU soon!

Hönkki

Hi Georgy,

we'll have a tournament on 27th of August. The place will be most probably in Munkkiniemi, Helsinki. You are welcome.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Rossonero

Hi Yrjö, We still play on Mondays. And during that week it's of course possible to play some other day, too. I don't know about the others, but least I'm ready to play another day...  :o

The location is Munkkiniemi, Tammitie 20. Tram 4 goes there from the center. And for example bus 52, if you come from another direction. It can also be possible to get a lift in someone's car.

You can let us know which dates and times are best for you, so we can sort out who are available.

georgy

Excellent news guys!
I think I can make it on Monday, I will check the address now to see if it is easy for me to come.
I will probably stay again near Louhela train station, but there is a chance to be somewhere else, not certain yet.

Vesa, I would certainly like to play with you once more!
It might be possible (depending on your schedule) to do it also earlier during the day.

I will write here, as soon as I know for sure where I'm going to stay.
Vesa also tell me when is it ok for you to play.

georgy

I am leaving from Nivala, Monday morning and I will be able to come on Monday.

Can someone answer the following today if possible?

Munkkiniemi, Tammitie 20 is the address,
1) when do you start? I think I can be there after 6.
3) Is there a name, bell or should I call someone when I arrive?

Cheers,
G.

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - elokuu 21, 2011, 12:19:14
Munkkiniemi, Tammitie 20 is the address,
1) when do you start? I think I can be there after 6.
3) Is there a name, bell or should I call someone when I arrive?

1) Maybe at 5. But there are people there after 6. At least me  ;)
2) What happened to nr 2?!
3) There is a sign "Star Solutions" on the door and on the windows. You can also call me (050-5659025).

"See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya" (after I win tomorrow, that is...). Welcome!

georgy

Thanks Vesa!

CU tomorrow!

I do not have a goalkeeper, I think you can beat me easily  ;) ;) ;)

The n2 was a question to make sure that the place is the correct one, but I verified it on a map so I deleted it.

georgy

I can make it today and Kari can make it, but he does not have a team, I do not have goalkeeper and we do not
have keys  ;D ;D ;D
If  you read it (Vesa) reply to any of us or in the forum.

georgy

Any final news about tommorow's tournament?

What time do we start?
How many?
Which system?

CU tomorrow!

(I do not have goalkeeper, and Vesa please bring balls  :))