• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

HeFi 06-07

Aloittaja Hönkki, elokuu 20, 2006, 13:16:17

« edellinen - seuraava »

Puppe

LainaaIf your making a shot to moving ball and the ball hit defenders figure after you have flicked your shooting figure on it's way and your figure hits the ball after that

I've played this situation always in finnish rules like this: No freekick if the attackers figure doesn't make any foul. If the ball is touched by the attacker after the change, then a freekick.

In Fistf I think it doesn't matter when your flick is made. If u hit the ball after the change its freekick or play-on???
Hajuton, mauton ja väritön, selvinpäin :D
-------------------------------------------------------
TFC Lynx - Tää joukkue on perseestä, ja syvältä, ja perseestä. Oo-lee-o-le-o-le-o-lee..

Eliot Kennedy

I agree with Puppe re the FISTF rules. If you hit a moving ball with a flick after possession has changed, it is a free flick or back.

Rossonero

I think it's the same in both finnish and FISTF rules - a foul. In finnish it results in a freekick and in FISTF there are three choices: freekick, back or play on.

Rossonero

A few other things popped out from the rules:

2.2.2.   Playing figures shall remain positioned in the goal-area when the goalkeeper of that specific goal-area is replaced by the spare-goalkeeper. However, if a playing figure is positioned completely in the goal-mouth the referee shall place it 1 mm off the goal-area forward in the penalty-area perpendicularly to the goalline.

This is something we haven't done like this. It's not happening very often, but can happen, so let's try to remember. In fact Eliot could specify what does this "completely in the goal mouth" mean? Is the figure fully inside the goal then?

2.1.   A goal shall be placed centrally on each goalline so that the front posts are on the line.

I have always thought this is the way, but we don't always do this correctly.

I also think this should be the way in finnish games, too.

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"Last night we discussed whether it was a goal if, from a save by the goalkeeper, the ball goes directly into the opposing player's goal (ie the goal of the person who took the shot). Vesa thought it would be a legitimate goal (ie an own goal), I thought that it would not be.

I do not believe that a shot saved by a keeper counts as an own goal, as every touch by the keeper counts as a flick. Even a shot off the crossbar which does not touch the keeper is not an own goal, so I can't see how a save/flick/deflection by the defender's keeper would count as an own goal. But let me know if you find something to the contrary in the rules.....

I read the rules, and you're right, I think. It would be nice to have confirmation - in practice in an international tournament maybe - but it will clearly be a goalflick from now on in our league also.

Rossonero

Ekalta puolikkaalta pelattiin:

Kaitsu-Seppo 1-0

Ja toiselta seuraavasti:

Masse-Timo 0-3
Vesa-Wille 1-1

Wille-Masse 8-0
Timo-Saku 1-0

Kaitsu-Masse 5-0
Seppo-Zaccy 2-0

Timo-Vesa 1-2
Zaccy-Petri 0-2

Wille-Saku 3-0

Eliot____ 13 11 1 1__54-10_34
Zinga___13 10 3 0__41-9__33
Vesa____14 10 1 3___29-15_31
Kaitsu___14 9 1 4__26-15__28
Timo____14 8 1 5__31-13__25
Seppo___11 7 2 2____11-5___23
Hönkki__ 14 6 3 5__16-14__21
Wille____14 5 3 6__32-15__18
Petri____14 5 1 8__27-31__16
Saku____16 1 1 14__5-47__4
Jarkko___13 1 0 12__2-37__3
Masse___14 0 1 13___1-64_1

Pelimäärät ovat erittäin hyvällä mallilla, kun lähes kaikilla on 13 tai 14 peliä pelattuna. Sakulla sunnuntaiset pelit jäävät kahteen tai kolmeen, kun taas Sepon pitäisi urakoida, jotta saadaan sarja loppuun kahdella pelikerralla sunnuntain jälkeen. Maanantaina on ilmeisesti tarkoitus pelata Kurvissa, jolloin Seppo voisi ehkä pelata Massea ja ehkä Petriäkin vastaan.

The league is in good state. Almost everyone has 13 or 14 games played. Saku plays a bit less on Sunday, and Seppo should work hard, because then we could finish the season in two sessions. On Monday Seppo can maybe play at Kurvi when Hönkki and some others are there.

Hönkki

Nyt pelattu 82 peliä 76 päivässä. Hyvä tahti jos pysyy loppun asti.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Zinga

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Rossonero"Vesa-Wille 1-1
Shame that in practice this means for Vesa losing the title. I was hoping to have a three horse race, but now Vesa needs miracles to come back. Well.. ..you never know.

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Zinga"
Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Rossonero"Vesa-Wille 1-1
Shame that in practice this means for Vesa losing the title. I was hoping to have a three horse race, but now Vesa needs miracles to come back. Well.. ..you never know.

Yes, after the win against Timo I was even more disappointed with this result, but both games were even and could have gone either way.

Miracles and miracles. I have already planned to beat Zinga, who will lose some other points too, and then on the last round against Eliot the winner will be crowned as champion...

Well, a three horse race was always going to be a long shot.

Epis

Yesterday came up few questions regarding to rules and judgement(s).

I) If the ball is stopped but game is still on and attacker touches the ball with his hand, is it a Free Flick? How about if it's defending player who touches the ball?

II) When defender makes defence flick and after succesfull flick his hand touches another figure while his lifting his hand off the pitch? Does it make difference if the the figure is his own or attackers? If attacker touches his own figure it's Change and opponents figure is a Free Flick, right?

III) If defender has made his defencive flick and makes a new one before attacker hits the ball, it is Back? and if the ball hits the flicked figure it is a Free Flick?
Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

Zinga

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "SUFC"I) If the ball is stopped but game is still on and attacker touches the ball with his hand, is it a Free Flick? How about if it's defending player who touches the ball?
10.5.1. A player may not touch the ball in play with any part of his body --> Handball - free-flick / penalty-flick

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "SUFC"II) When defender makes defence flick and after succesfull flick his hand touches another figure while his lifting his hand off the pitch? Does it make difference if the the figure is his own or attackers? If attacker touches his own figure it's Change and opponents figure is a Free Flick, right?
10.4.1. A player may not touch any stationary playing figure with any part of his body, except the playing figure which is to be flicked --> Finger-foul - free-flick / penalty-flick

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "SUFC"III) If defender has made his defencive flick and makes a new one before attacker hits the ball, it is Back? and if the ball hits the flicked figure it is a Free Flick?
6.2.1. ...The defender may not take his block-flick before the attacker has touched the ball --> Illegal flicking - free-flick

A block-flick taken by the defender after the attacker has missed the ball is considered an attacking flick.

Epis

I have another question, but i can show it sunday, because it's easier show than type.
Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

Rossonero

Sunnuntaina aloitetaan 9.30. Tässä ohjelmaa (alkupaloja) kolmella pöydällä, kun Wille ei ilmeisesti pääse, ja Hönkki pelaa vain Zaccya vastaan heti aamulla:

Here's a bit of schedule (for starters) for Sunday on three tables:

Hönkki-Zaccy
Seppo-Eliot
Zinga-Timo

Zinga-Seppo
Kaitsu-Zaccy
Saku-Masse

Vesa-Petri
Timo-Kaitsu
Eliot-Zaccy

Eliot-Seppo
Masse-Zinga
Saku-Petri

Seppo-Vesa
Zaccy-Timo
Masse-Eliot

Vesa-Kaitsu
Masse-Seppo
Saku-Zaccy

Rossonero

Tuloksia tältä päivältä:

Seppo-Eliot 0-1 (rästipeli)

Zinga-Seppo 3-0
Hönkki-Zaccy 3-0

Kaitsu-Zaccy 2-0
Seppo-Vesa 1-1

Zinga-Timo 1-1

Saku-Masse 0-0
Eliot-Seppo 2-0

Timo-Kaitsu 1-0
Vesa-Petri 2-2
Eliot-Zaccy 8-0
Masse-Seppo 0-2

Vesa-Kaitsu 1-0
Zaccy-Timo 1-3
Masse-Zinga 0-11

Saku-Petri 1-6

Tarkistakaapa, että pelejä ei puutu listalta.

Eliot____ 16 14 1 1__65-10__43
Zinga___16 12 4 0__56-10__40
Vesa____17 11 3 3__33-18__36
Timo____17 10 2 5__36-15__32
Kaitsu___17 10 1 6__28-17__31
Seppo___16 8 3 5___14-12__27
Hönkki__ 15 7 3 5___19-14__24
Petri____16 6 2 8___35-34__20
Wille____14 5 3 6___32-15__18
Saku____18 1 2 15__6-53___5
Jarkko___17 1 0 16__3-53___3
Masse___17 0 2 15___1-77__2

Zinga

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Rossonero"Eliot____ 16 14 1 1__65-10__43
Zinga___16 12 4 0__56-10__40
Vesa____17 11 3 3__33-18__36
If I beat Eliot, we are even and other games will decide. Still, if Vesa beats me (I know he will beat Eliot for sure  :twisted: ) he is still battling for the win! I hope the last game Vesa-Eliot is going to be massive!!