• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

HO 2011 in english and other languages

Aloittaja Rossonero, tammikuu 27, 2011, 17:49:26

« edellinen - seuraava »

Rossonero

In this topic you can ask questions and discuss in different languages.

- english
- italiano
- deutsch
- svenska (och andra skandinaviska språk)
- you can ask also in other languages if you want to, but answering on the same language is maybe not possible.

This is the competition website:

http://ho2011.subu.fi/

ZIPPO

georgy

Hello to all!
I thought that I would not be able to make it 3 years in a row, but finally there is some hope  ;D ;D

BUT......

I will only consider coming if there is sauna night on Saturday!!!!!
Please confirm  ??? ??? ::) ::)

Where is it going to be? Same as last year?
Since from this year I am a veteran as well ;D ;D ;D can someone tell me the schedule of both days?
Can we participate in both categories?
I am not sure if I can make it, but I will try.

On the other hand the chances of moving there (for me -- here, for the rest of you) increasing.
Things are very bad in Greece because of the financial crisis.
Anyone offering jobs?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tervetuloa guys, I hope to see you in May (anyway I will probably see you around end of August before returning back to Greece from our summer vacations, unless we move by then there)
:D :D

Rossonero

Hi Yrjö!

Great news if you can come!

There will be sauna on saturday, but the location is still open.

The schedule with exact starting times is not available yet. It depends a little about foreigners arrival and departure times. I expect us to start the games on Saturday at about 10.

The veterans will most probably be played on Saturday, but probably not on Sunday (some finnish veterans play only Saturday incl. Hönkki). It all depends on the number of players.

We try to make it possible to play 2 categories, but it, again, depends on the numbers. Most probably it will not be possible on Sunday.

I'll let you know when we know more. In a few weeks I think we'll know more.

Let us know when you are here, even if you don't come in time for the HO. At the moment most mondays I have to stop playing before midnight...

If you move here we'll have an international league with also Stefano (nickname ZIPPO) moving here. Now we have to get the australian Eliot also back here.

Hope to see you soon!

georgy

Thanks Vesa!

And sorry once more that the TF community (or in order to be more specific, the ones who control the subscene)
decided to stay in the old type of solutions! Money (and lawyers  :) :) :)) have the power.
You "only" could offer reasoning, logic, a program, fresh ideas, and distance from lobbies! BAD BOY!!! :D :D :D
I guess you learned your lesson  :P :P :P

Next time find a lawyer, a producer of material and you are ok! :o :o :o

I'll be in Finland (if we stay in Greece next year) from middle of July until around 25th of August.
Hopefully I can make it to the tournament. There is a cheap ticket (via Amsterdam) but I do not know for how long.
There are some guys in Sibelius Academy which do things with computer and music and I'd try to send them a letter in case
there is any research project funded, so I would try to combine pleasure with "business" if I come.
Anyway I will certainly meet you (worst case) in the summer.

Cheers!

P.S. most mondays I have to stop playing before midnight...
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ok we can do something about that!!!!

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - maaliskuu 05, 2011, 02:03:49
Thanks Vesa!

And sorry once more that the TF community (or in order to be more specific, the ones who control the subscene)
decided to stay in the old type of solutions! Money (and lawyers  :) :) :)) have the power.
You "only" could offer reasoning, logic, a program, fresh ideas, and distance from lobbies! BAD BOY!!! :D :D :D
I guess you learned your lesson  :P :P :P

Don't be sorry. I'm not sorry for my part, either. For me personally this is much better. I only candidated for the TF and FISTF, for my hobby, not for myself. I just save time not having to do anything other than comment on things (while waiting for a new federation or this to get out of this deep absurd hole).

It would have been a Pyrrhic victory for me (being elected and losing my personal time and getting grey hair and stress). But it was also a sort of a Pyrrhic victory for the BoD, being in charge, but losing faith of many people.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - maaliskuu 05, 2011, 02:03:49Next time find a lawyer, a producer of material and you are ok! :o :o :o

I would have had those now also, but I'll rather have clear conscience, not sell myself and not be a piece of a political game, when we are talking about a game that is a hobby (in many ways...).

But enough of the politics in this topic. It's about the most interesting tournament of the year in Finland (because of foreign influence). We have to remember that, no matter what federation or BoD it is under.

miku

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - maaliskuu 04, 2011, 21:14:27

I will only consider coming if there is sauna night on Saturday!!!!!

Hi Yrjö! Of course we have sauna and shared chicken wings too ;-)
Lukenut HeSun höpötysosaston (325 sivua) läpi kahdessa viikossa.

georgy

Lainaus käyttäjältä: miku

Hi Yrjö! Of course we have sauna and shared chicken wings too ;-)
HAHAHA! :D :D :D :D
Well, then I will try my best to make it!!!!
I hope there is no "Mourinio team" playing football!!!

@Vesa, I agree with you. I was sorry because of "how".
I certainly do not feel sorry for the "extra time" that you will have by not being part of the BoD

georgy

Hello again!

I will finally make it this year as well!
There was a possibility that other Greeks could make it, but at this point I am the only one.

See you guys!

Fabio

Hi Yrjö!!

Great to hear that you are coming here again!

Wellcome!

Pasi

Rossonero

Hönkki

Great George, now we have a competition !
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

georgy

Thanks Pasi, Vesa, Kari!

Are there any other foreigners?
Sauna is still on?
Lunch?
;D ;D ;D

I might be free to help (not certain yet) on friday evening.
Vesa and Kari please send me your mob numbers once more (georgy_papadopoulos@yahoo.co.uk)

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - huhtikuu 20, 2011, 17:56:39
Are there any other foreigners?
Sauna is still on?
Lunch?
;D ;D ;D

Not many foreigners, yet. Titi and some danish players have asked about it. And Stefano Fontana should make it. But everything is still open. Martin had to cancel the trip.

Sauna should be on. We are still looking for the location.

Lunch is not certain. We'll see about it closer to the tournament. But we'll try to fix something.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - huhtikuu 20, 2011, 17:56:39I might be free to help (not certain yet) on friday evening.
Vesa and Kari please send me your mob numbers once more (georgy_papadopoulos@yahoo.co.uk)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mob

(Mobber number 0-0: Hönkki)

On friday you can maybe also get some touch for the game.

Rossonero

Stefano can't make it either. He'll move here after the tournament weekend.

At the moment it looks quite bad regarding foreigners.