• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Hello to all!

Aloittaja georgy, huhtikuu 15, 2010, 21:38:39

« edellinen - seuraava »

georgy

Hello to all of you guys!
I just joined the forum! Can't understand anything  :-[  ;) (even with google's translator! actually the translations are funny!) but it's good to be
part of your "gang".

I already met a few of you, soon I will know your names!
I will try to come to most of your sessions!

Cheers,
George

Epis

Welcome to the board! Most of us are able to communicate with english so if you have something you want to talk/ask about, feel free to do so. And don't worry about the finnish conversation.. many times even we can't understand what we read and/or write ;D

See you in the tournament at saturday!
Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

Rossonero

Excellent that you registered here! We'll try to write things also in english when we've played with you. When the australian Eliot was here we wrote the important things in both languages.

I'll pick you up for the tournament on saturday morning at about 9.15. From the place where I dropped you last time.

georgy

Thanks Vesa! See you tomorrow!

georgy

Good games and atmospere guys on Saturday, it was fun! (except the penalty  ???  ???  :P)

By the way, I have one question for Teemu. Are there many Teemu Sihvolas in Finland?
If not then we might play football as well!
I might play in a team for a few matches (to lose the extra 20 kilos!!!) and I saw that we play our first
match against a team whose player is a Teemu Sihvola! is it you? Amazing coincidence if yes!!!

Zinga

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - huhtikuu 18, 2010, 16:33:46
By the way, I have one question for Teemu. Are there many Teemu Sihvolas in Finland?
Sadly, at least couple.
Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - huhtikuu 18, 2010, 16:33:46If not then we might play football as well!
I might play in a team for a few matches (to lose the extra 20 kilos!!!) and I saw that we play our first
match against a team whose player is a Teemu Sihvola! is it you? Amazing coincidence if yes!!!
So, sorry to dissapoint you, but you cannot get the revenge from me at the football field.

Rossonero

Georgy, I think at least me and Kaitsu of the "tougher" players are coming tomorrow. I'll be playing some games with finnish rules, but I can also play against you some games.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Zinga - huhtikuu 18, 2010, 17:55:55
Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - huhtikuu 18, 2010, 16:33:46
Sadly, at least couple.

I know one we could do without. At least in the SiSu tournament as a player...

georgy

Revenge in Football? Probably you would have won there as well!
As I said I will take my revenge  :D in the international tournament!

Vesa, I do not mind the level of the players. Actually If there is a spare table i do not mind even training a bit on my own.
Will you be able to pick me up, or take me back?

I just bought a new finnish telephone card. I will post my number here soon!

Rossonero

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - huhtikuu 18, 2010, 22:37:30
Vesa, I do not mind the level of the players. Actually If there is a spare table i do not mind even training a bit on my own.
Will you be able to pick me up, or take me back?

I can at least take you back. I'm not exactly sure about my schedule tomorrow so picking you up is not so sure.

There will be an extra table for sure. And there will be maybe 6 players who play with FISTF rules.

georgy

Cool! I will come on my own and I will give you a call in case I get lost again ;D

Hönkki

Hi Georgy,

you were looking for this link

http://ho2010.subu.fi/
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

georgy

Kechris send me a mail saying that a forum is on and Finns are commenting already!

Can you tell me where and how?

Cheers!

Epis

Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

ZIPPO

Hello to all finnish table soccer players! :)

My name is Stefano and i'm from Italy, i'll move to Helsinki next april and i'd be glad to meet some friends and play table soccer - subbuteo in Finland. I'd like to know where you usually meet to play during the week, even if I'll bring with me a pitch so I could invite people  to play at my place (even if i still don't know where i'm going to stay).

See you soon in Helsinki,

Stefano

Rossonero

Ciao Stefano!

We have a club house in Munkkiniemi in Helsinki (both rules) and in Matinkylä in Espoo (mostly finnish rules, like old subbuteo). We play regularly on monday evenings. Sometimes also on other days. And we have tournaments around Finland about once every month. You are very welcome. Let us know when you have arrived, and we'll give you details of the addresses etc.

Do you play the FISTF version of Subbuteo or "Old Subbuteo"? And have you played tournaments in Italy, or do you only play with a group of friends there?

Benvenuto!

Vesa