• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

FISTF

Aloittaja Hönkki, kesäkuu 24, 2008, 13:24:08

« edellinen - seuraava »

Rossonero

Vaikea uskoa, että tällaista kirjoitellaan ihan tosissaan. Huvittavaa sinänsä, että pitää tällä tavalla kehua "onnistumista". Ihan kuin jengi olisi lukutaidotonta eikä osaisi itse nähdä onko onnistunut vai ei.

After 3 weeks this forum has 150 followers.

I hope that the famous expert in communication to realize ..

This forum and the web page Subbuteonews represent a resounding success, unexpected by those who only engage in criticism.

The page is from the point of view, functional chart, the best ever made. (thanks David..)

The forum is becoming a place to talk about serious things, looking for solutions and ideas with no room for the insult.

Follow the path, the next goal is to reach 300.

We hope to do before the end of the season.

Greetings.

Piero

zaccy

LainaaFISTF Sports Newsletter #1, sent only to the national associations rather than to ALL FISTF distribution list ?

Saikos joku sen nyyssipaperoksen?? Jos sain niin vois julkaista tahi lähettää mullekin.

Epis

Lainaus käyttäjältä: zaccy - huhtikuu 07, 2011, 11:57:16
LainaaFISTF Sports Newsletter #1, sent only to the national associations rather than to ALL FISTF distribution list ?

Saikos joku sen nyyssipaperoksen?? Jos sain niin vois julkaista tahi lähettää mullekin.
Kyselin samaa Coppiksen forumilla.. Laitan eteenpäin, jos/kun saan kopion.
Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

Hönkki

FISTF SPORT NEWS Nr 1 - APRIL 2011
FOCUS ON Piero Capponi, FISTF‟s new Chairman

10 questions 10 by Antonello Rodriquez

1) Just for a good start... Your election was held in a conference that, despite the climate of
cooperation, has attracted many later and critical positions that have the flavor of
division. What can you say about this?

My election was a surprise especially for me. Until the night of Friday before the Congress
have sought solutions to a broad consensus between the two parties. Only the intransigence
of some people has not allowed us to reach a solution. From that moment we realized that
we would find ourselves before a new board completely unmanageable, that is why I gave
my availability. I was disappointed that no less than 7 candidates for the various positions on
the board were not present. If they were there, we would have found solutions more
comprehensive.

2) In your opinion, what is the state of health of the CDT in the world?

I ask myself this question every day for 5 years. The first thing to say is that for the world
outside the Table Football does not exist. There are situations, such as Italy or England
where the word Subbuteo sounds magical and is very respected and known, but no one
knows that behind it there is a movement of amateurs and agonist that we can resume in the
words "Table Football".
Internally, I think our health is very precarious. We are small, even in key countries. In other
nations, that have made the history of the CDT, there are very few players.

3) What are the problematic issues on the action as a priority?

The most important is to recover the stability and unity.
The point "0" - In parallel we had to recover normal operation (calendar, results, rankings)
which through the work of De Francesco and his collaborators have put up in 5 days. Then
we should talk about the rules of the game, sports equipment, statutes, and a long list of
etc. And then the famous "Promotional action"

4) Can you summarize in a few words, the salient points of your program?

In a few words? Impossible, it is a long-winded. I try the same.
- We need to get out of the culture of sacrifice. We must do things because
we like it and we have to get results. Technical, economic and organizational.
The sacrifice does not last forever and we are the latest generation of
sacrificed ones. Either we produce results or we will burn at the end. The real
problem of our game is that 95% of us would want to do only the player. Too easy. The other
ones are organizers, the ones that allows you to play. This at a general level. In a specific
level we will listen and help all realities. Those by 4 players to those by 1000. We need to
create a federal coache‟s school and a
category of international judges. One of my any purpose is also to create
a ruling class.

5) How do you plan to give a positive force for the Table Football?

The key is: visibility. But be careful, we should not think that the goal is only the TV. The
visibility is built all days with small steps. Many players are ashamed to say what game they
play. If we do not solve this, we can not be seen.
We must train ourselves in open places with other games / sports, we have to play in public
places, we have to offer us for events, demonstrations, schools, recreation centers, shopping
malls and shops. It is more useful to moving a pitch mounted in a mall that a major player in a
building with 300 players. We have to dress better, behave better, explain more and involve
more. We need to work on aesthetics.
When I travel on weekends to a Table Football tournament, I wear a t-shirt of the club, or a
FISTF t-shirt, which may start to pose questions. In all the airports in Europe where we
were, with my club mates, dressed in the same way, people asks what we play and, with
patience and enthusiasm, we explain our passion. People listen. We always try to leave
also our card.
If we play our events, whether small or smaller, in public spaces we can begin to stop
being invisible. Curiously, we have not yet defined an aesthetic. It‟s serious because it is in
our hands and we do nothing. An example?
If it were up to me all Table Football players should wear a shirt with polo collar. Nothing like
soccer team shirts; it is absolutely inappropriate to our physical or our discipline. We'll get
there, and sooner than we think.

6) In your opinion, the CDT is bound to increase in numbers?

Of course!! This question is the key to everything. I am convinced by the
first day. Since I entered the hall to see the Fiumicino A-B-C-D Italian series five years
ago. The only goal of a federation is to work to grow the movement. I have in my head
a number: 10,000 players at the end of 2015.
But not in the ranking FISTF. In ranking of various countries. The health of a nation is
measured by this and not to international participations. In Spain there are 150 Players who
are not in the ranking FISTF right now, but they are there.
This number must be divided to give each country its share of "responsibility" or if you prefer
a "potential". If in Scotland, which are 30 players, they will be able to get to 100 or 200
players, would be like to reach in Italy 5,000. We must do this together with awareness of
each one of us and all with the same determination.

7) In perspective, is there the possibility that our sport can be recognized by the International
Olimpyc Committee?

The IOC is a distant dream. But dreams have to be chased. We must be recognized as a
sport by leveraging the existing reality where we already are recognised. Then become a
minority sport. In the Olympic games for minority sports we have to present! There are 25
non-Olympic sports (from the bridge
motorcycling, rugby, arm wrestling, golf) and we aspire to be among those. It is our second
responsibility as FISTF.

8) About the promotion, don't you think that the involvement of minors would be a
limit? Don't you think that adults should be involved?

Absolutely. The greatest strength of our game is that you can play from 8 to 80 years
old. Does it seems few? In Spain we have set up a program called 012. Phase "0" was the
social peace that we have reached quickly. Phase 1 was based on recovering the
"old" Subbuteo players, and phase 2 is based on involving children. The "1" and "2" move in
parallel even if an end sooner or later for the "1" will come. What we know from experience is
that it is difficult to involve adults who do not have never played in their lives and it is rather
easy to involve children. With regard to the promotion, I have to say that we have tools now
to get it right. We are missing for example (but I have many) a school to train the trainers. It
is a very important point of my program which should start straight out of phase 0.

9) Always about the promotion, which are the steps to attract mass media?

The key word here is "synergy." Two parallel strategies. Events created ad
hoc, for use and consumption of television. The best players in the world in a
perfect setting with rules made to be more spectacular.
Dressed in a certain way and in keeping good attitudes. I solve immediately a
doubt: if someone scores a goal, I like measured celebrations and not offensive, they make
us alive. You just need to know and understand the moderating contexts. We must copy who
has done the decent thing without fear of changing. The references? Billiards, snooker,
curling, even the arm wrestling going on Europsort. But, are we ready? Did you know that
wearing the tie in the snooker means that you are a professional and unless you are an
amateur?
We have difficulty in wearing a shirt from the game yet. But synergies must be made at all
levels. The other pillar is to do it from the base, with the clubs, the national amateur
associations, with schools. People know us as Subbuteo?
Let‟s use it to open doors. We must not make crusades on things that are not priorities. We
have too often taken a position "poor but proud." That‟s enough.
We are a game with 65-year history, we must exploit this.

10) Don't you think that the market of the human players should be regulated, above all,
about the period of time and the way to manage it?

I am highly favorable to the movement of players. I‟m even in favor of opening a market
window in the middle of the season. All this has to be set in a serious way and to give value
to those who put-on serious projects. I connect to this to face another problem.
We have to stop to see who spends money in the Table Football as a problem.
If people aged 40 who are entrepreneurs and work hard during dozens of hours a week and
then decide to spend their own money to "negotiate" an australian player is... fantastic!
I have worked so hard to find sponsors for my club to allow the two portuguese players in our
team. What's wrong with this? The major projects and big clubs come from all sports people
who worked hard. These guys during the week are
helping their own movement. And the circle closes in positive. I am spanish as i live in Sapin
for so many years and now i live and work about 500 meters from the stadium Santiago
Bernabeu. Santiago Bernabeu was a visionary who built the stadium dedicated to himself in
the center of Madrid and the city of the sports lies a mile away to the north of the
stadium. Today the Madrid earns, thanks to this, 400 million euro per year. Should he be
ashamed?

I close this interview with an observation: I am a journalist for vocations, a
Franchising expert with 12 year‟s history and I work in marketing for circumstances of life. I'm
trying to put together those three things at the
Service of Table Football world before and now for the board of the FISTF.
Other than that I can provide a huge enthusiasm in what the table-soccer needs in 2011. In
the board there are people capable and intelligent and there are also more people helping in
this project. I hope to involve everyone, including the supposed "opposition".
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to explain some of my ideas.
A hug.
Piero

FISTF CIRCUIT – MARCH'S TOURNAMENTS
Major of Mons : The winners: Reggio Emilia and Nikois Beis!!!!
Interview toNikos Beis.
- Hello Nikos and congratulations for your big victory in the Majors of MONS. Tell us something about
you.
Thank you for the compliments! I was born in Hollargo (Athens) on the 9th of March 1983. I am 1, 83 meters tall
m and I weight 71 kg. Actually I live in Glyfada.
- Tell us, when did you start to play Subbuteo and how?
I‟ve started to play Subbuteo at the end of 1993.
My first club was the "Eagle Glyfadas" and I‟ve started to play with my friends: Spyros Hantzaras and Ioannis
Ntakas. In the period 1995-1996 I joined the new club of "Glyfada United". During 1998-1999, I changed club
and went to "ATLAS FTC" with my friends: Spyros Hantzaras and Ioannis Ntakas. In 2003-2004 I left "ATLAS
FTC" and joined the club of "Roligans Ilioupolis". Finally, in 2010 I returned to "ATLAS FTC", where I won the
Europa League for the first time in the greek history of Table Football!
- I see you that you are smiling a lot when you speak about the Europa League...! Tell me, which is the
most important victory, the final in Rome or the Major of Mons?
Really... they are two very different victories, each one has his own importance in my heart! Both are greatest
moments in my Subbuteo history until now.
- Yes, but you were European Champion in U16 category in 1997 in Athens and 1999 in Delft.
Yes, you are right, but that happen many years ago... (Smile)
- Let‟s go back again to the Major of Mons. Do you know that you are one of the twelve who have won in
the 20-years history of Mons? And more, do you know that you are one of the four who have won in two
different categories on this Tournament?
Wow! I didn‟t know about this statistic! It was a great moment when I won in Mons in 1998 in the U15 category.
But now I start to understand that victory!
- Tell us, who is your favorite player in Europe all over these years, who do you take as your example?
In my opinion the best player is Vasco Guimaraes, in Greece Christos Ricos and Kostas Triantafillou. I will
never forget the concentration in the game of Vasco.
The same concentration with Ricos and the tactic of Triantafillou!
- Ok, now before we leave you to train yourself, tell us your story in the greek table football.
Individually, I became champion in the U16 category, in the period ,,96-,,97.
The same year I won the Europa Championship in Athens (Greece) in the U16 category. The same trophy I
conquered in 1999 in Delft (Holland).
I have won the Greek Championship for the first time in the period 2005-2006 ("double"). I won my first Greek
Cup in the period 2003-2004 and in the same period I won my first Greek Championship for Clubs.
Finally I have won a lot of Greek Tournaments, I.O. and Grand Prix, but the most important was the last one:
THE MAJOR OF MONS!
TEAM EVENT
1/4 finals
TFC Mattersburg - Bologna Tigers Subbuteo 1 - 3
Guimaraes V. - Apollo A. 2 - 1
Matzinger M. - Loureiro S. 1 - 2
Haider K. - Torano F. 0 - 1
Leitner W. - Di Vincenzo A. 0 - 1
SC Stembert A - SC Fiamme Azzurre CM 2 - 2
Fraikin A. - Balzano R. 3 - 0
Threis E. - Napolitano N. 0 - 4
Scheen S. - Mifsud J. 2 - 1
Donval A. - Mallia H. 1 - 2
ASD Bari Reggio Emilia - Atlas FTC 3 - 1
Bari S. - Beis N. 0 - 2
Flores C. - Gauci M. 6 - 1
Lamberti M. - Conti D. 3 - 2
Cremona M. - Prantsoudies E. 4 - 3
AS Hennuyer A - SMV Delft 4 - 0
Dupont N. - Brinker P. 1 - 0
Ruelle D. - Marks N. 2 - 0
Nullens A. - Stolwijk R. 3 - 2
Goor L. - Corsten R. 4 - 1
1/2 finals
Bologna Tigers Subbuteo - SC Fiamme Azzurre CM 1 - 1 *
Apollo A. - Scatamacchia A. 3 - 3
Torano F. - Mifsud J. 0 - 0
Loureiro S. - Mallia H. 1 - 0
Di Vincenzo A. - Napolitano N. 1 - 3
ASD Bari Reggio Emilia - AS Hennuyer A 4 - 0
Bari S. - Nullens A. 4 - 2
Cremona M. - Dupont N. 3 - 2
Flores C. - Ruelle D. 4 - 1
Lamberti M. - Goor L. 3 - 0
FINAL
SC Fiamme Azzurre CM - ASD Bari Reggio Emilia 0 - 2
Mifsud J. - Lamberti M. 0 - 0
Scatamacchia A. - Cremona M. 2 - 3
Napolitano N. - Bari S. 1 - 1
Mallia H. - Flores C. 0 - 1
Open
Leroy J.
(BEL/rts) 1
Beis N. (GRE/atl) 1
Beis N.
(GRE/atl) 2
Beis N. (GRE/atl)
Cremona M.
(MLT/reg) 1
Cremona M. (MLT/reg) 0
Bari S. (ITA/reg) 0
Gauci M.
(MLT/atl) 1
Conti D. (MLT/atl) 1
Conti D.
(MLT/atl) 3 0
Leitner W. (AUT/mat)
Dheur C.
(BEL/rts) 0
Leitner W. (AUT/mat) 4
Leitner W.
(AUT/mat) 1
U19 1/2finale
Hagenkötter K. (GER/dor) - Peluso A. (ITA/naf) 3 - 0
Gonzalez D. (ESP/tib) - Vantassel D. (BEL/hen) 7 - 0
Finale
Hagenkötter K.
(GER/dor) - Gonzalez D. (ESP/tib) 4 - 0
U15 1/2Finale
van Os C. (NED/rij) - Di Vito L. (ITA/nap) 3 - 2
Willeijns J. (NED/rij) - Borg A. (MLT/pil) 0 - 0 t 2 - 3
Finale
van Os C. (NED/rij) - Borg A. (MLT/pil) 0 - 1
U12 1/2 finale
Despretz E. (BEL/hen) - De Schuyteneer K. (BEL/bxl) 0 - 4
Threis A. (BEL/ste) - Di Vito M. (ITA/nap) 2 - 4
Finale
De Schuyteneer K. (BEL/bxl) - Di Vito M. (ITA/nap) 0 - 2
FEMALE 1/2finale
Guyot F. (FRA/boi) - Herbaut A. (FRA/cps) 5 - 1
Pinchart L. (BEL/hen) - Baumeler T. (SWI/zur) 1 - 1 t 0 - 1
Finale
Guyot F. (FRA/boi) - Baumeler T. (SWI/zur) 2 - 0
VETERANS
Hinkelmann E.
(AUT/wie) 1 t 3 - 2
Hinkelmann E.
(AUT/wie) 0
Scatamacchia A.
(ITA/fia) 1
Père O.
(BEL/hen) 1 sd
Lamberti M. (ITA/reg) 0
Père O. (BEL/hen) 1
Père O. (BEL/hen) 2
Giaux T. (BEL/rts) 3
Mifsud J. (MLT/fia) 2 sd
Mifsud J. (MLT/fia) 3 t 3 - 1
Mifsud J.
(MLT/fia) 0
Aggelinas C. (GRE/hen) 0
Bamberzky G.
(AUT/wie) 1
Bamberzky G.
(AUT/wie) 1 sd
Open of Sanremo: TEAM EVENT
QUARTER FINALS
Stella Artois Pierce 14 A 2 1
Galeazzi Dorato 1 1
Iorio Bianco 2 0
Suffritti Zambello L 2 1
Mazzeo Colangelo 1 4
Gaia
Bologna Tigers SC Catania 3 0
Apollo Guzzetta 2 1
Salvioli Siracusa 2 2
Torano Trenta 5 2
Sforza Calcagno 4 2
Master Sasnremo A Vittorio Alfieri AT 4 0
Alessi Ricco 6 1
Calonico Fassio 5 2
Lampugnani Casorzio 4 1
Dogali Tinebra 3 1
Stradivari Biella 1 3
Brillantino* Papini* 0 5
Ciraolo G Pisca 0 4
ciraolo C Bodin 2 0
Calò Jon Scotta 1 4
Cristiano* Gagliardi*
SEMIFINALS
Stella Artois Bologna Tigers 4 0
Suffritti Apollo 2 1
Galeazzi Salvioli 4 2
Mazzeo Torano 2 0
Iorio Sforza M 3 0
Master Sasnremo A Biella 3 0
Calonico Gagliardi 3 1
Alessi Papini 2 1
Lampugnani Bodin 3 2
Dogali Pisca 1 1
FINAL
Stella Artois Master Sasnremo A 0 2
Mazzeo Lampugnani 2 2
Iorio Calonico 0 2
Galeazzi Alessi 1 2
Suffritti Dogali 1 1
OPEN
Quarter finals
Bari Salvati 3 2
Perazzo Guzzetta 1 0
Calonico Quattrini 3 2
Ogno Stellato 2 0
Semifinals
Bari Perazzo 3 0
Calonico Ogno 6 1
Bari Calonico 2 1
U19
Semifinals
Zambello L Sforza 6 1
Siracusa Gaia 0 2
Final
Zambello L. Gaia 8 5
U15
Semifinals
Battista Peluso 7 2
Ciccarelli A. Colangelo 1 5
Final
Battista Colangelo 2 6
U12
Semifinals
Borgo Br illantino G 4 0
Ciccarelli M Zambello P 1 3
Final
Borgo Zambello P 0 3
Satellite of Singapore:
OPEN
QF Den Mulia Yusni - Erza Aripin 2-0
QF Michael Dent - Noor Haikal 1-0
QF Antonio Carabillo - Rudy Hesty 2-1
QF Joel Long - Tan Kok Wee 2-5
Semi Den Mulia Yusni - Michael Dent 2-0
Semi Antonio Carabillo - Tan Kok Wee 5-1
3rd Plc Michael Dent - Tan Kok Wee 1-0
Final Den Mulia Yusni - Antonio Carabillo 5-1

NEW WEB SITE FOR SPORT DEPARTMENT
With the new board, the old Subbutonews website comes back to life!
Results, interviews, calendar, pictures, rules and all the stuff that you need for
the game! Subbuteonews.com will be the reference for the F.I.S.T.F. Sport
Department. Don‟t forget to clik on the "Forum" section for all discussions about
our fantastic Sport!

Yours in Sport.
The F.I.S.T.F. Sport Department Staff
www.subbuteonews.com

CALENDAR SEASON 2010-2011
From To
2-Apr-11 2-Apr-11 International Open Malta Valletta - Individual
2-Apr-11 3-Apr-11 Grand Prix Malta Valletta
9-Apr-11 9-Apr-11 Satellite Portugal Massama
9-Apr-11 9-Apr-11 Satellite Greece Athens
9-Apr-11 10-Apr-11 Major Netherlands Amsterdam
30-Apr-11 1-May-11 International Open Gibraltar Gibraltar
7-May-11 8-May-11 Grand Prix Argentina Rosario
7-May-11 8-May-11 International Open Spain Mallorca
7-May-11 8-May-11 Grand Prix England Leicester
14-May-11 15-May-11 Grand Prix/Int. Open Finland
Helsinki -
Individual
28-May-11 29-May-11 Major Italy Bologna
4-Jun-11 4-Jun-11 Future Belgium Frameries
4-Jun-11 5-Jun-11 Grand Prix Portugal Sassoeiros
4-Jun-11 5-Jun-11 International Open Austria Neudorf
11-Jun-11 12-Jun-11 Major Greece Athens
18-jun-11 19-jun-11 International Open Singapore Singapore
18-jun-11 19-jun-11 Satellite Italy Reggio Calabria
25-Jun-11 26-Jun-11 Grand Prix Italy Rome
3-Jul-11 4-Jul-11 Grand Prix Spain Barcelona
16-Jul-11 16-Jul-11 Satellite Belgium Templeuve
17-Jul-11 17-Jul-11 Satellite Belgium Templeuve
16-Jul-11 16-Jul-11 International Open England Leicester
22-Jul-11 24-Jul-11 World Cup Italy Palermo
30-Jul-11 31-Jul-11 International Open Germany Rain
6-Aug-11 7-Aug-11 Satellite Greece Pireaus
13-Aug-11 14-Aug-11 Major Austria Mattersburg

For all informations:
www.subbuteonews.com
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Hönkki

Kaitsu, oletko huomannut tämän ?

LainaaIf it were up to me all Table Football players should wear a shirt with polo collar

Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Epis

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Hönkki - huhtikuu 07, 2011, 13:39:47
Kaitsu, oletko huomannut tämän ?
LainaaIf it were up to me all Table Football players should wear a shirt with polo collar
Internetin syövereissä karaistuneet silmäni hyppäsivät tämän ohi, mutta onneksi me Sisulaiset ollaan edelläkävijöitä ;D Harmi vaan, ettei tuollainen kuosi istu meikäläisen olemukseen. Taidan lopetella kv-pelit ja siirtyä takaisin emolajin pariin.. Onneksi meillä suomalaisilla on mahdollisuus valita 8)

Hönkki

LainaaTaidan lopetella kv-pelit ja siirtyä takaisin emolajin pariin

FISTF:n touhujen takia ei kannata lopettaa yhtään mitään, varsinkaan jos ei käy ulkomailla pelaamassa. Meillä pyörivät sarjat ja turnaukset täällä Suomessa kuten ennenkin. Ainoa asia joka tällä hetkellä saattaa vaikuttaa meidän kotimaisiin sarjoihin on tuleva päätös veskareista, mutta ei kai sekään niin huono juttu voi olla, että pitäisi kokonaan lopettaa ?

Sitten on tietysti eri asia, jos on muitakin syitä kuin FISTF:n toiminta.

Epis

Oli lähinnä sarkasmia tuo lopettaminen, mutta hankaloituu HO:iin osallistuminen, jos pitää poolossa pelata FISTF:n alainen turnaus ::) Tosin, jääpi enempi aikaa syödä ;D

Fabio

HAH!!  :D :D :D

Edes Golfissa ja Tenniksessä ei enää noudateta "etikettipukeutumista".

Paras ohje tässäkin olisi: Asuvalinta vapaa, mutta pakollinen

T:Ronnie James Dio- tai Tom Of Finland -paitainen mies

zaccy

LainaaCircular Nr.1 President Piero Capponi

Pääseekö noita sirkuslettereitä lukemaan muuten kuin loggautumalla ko. saitille?

Epis

Lainaus käyttäjältä: zaccy - huhtikuu 07, 2011, 15:08:20
LainaaCircular Nr.1 President Piero Capponi

Pääseekö noita sirkuslettereitä lukemaan muuten kuin loggautumalla ko. saitille?
Circular Pre001
SITUATION EN GREEK

Dear Friends, Presidents and Players,
Here is the proposal of FISTF Bod to the two parties concerning Greece situation. At next meeting PATFAP, with all the founding members (27) shall:
1) Fix the date for elections of the new BoD of Patfap with the participation of all Greek players (to be held not later than May 22nd);
2) Appoint a person entrusted by FISTF in order to supervise the electoral process and validate who can participate at the elections (as a matter of principle and with the possibility to intervene case by case, all Greek players in the World Ranking or Greek Ranking at least in the last 5 years should be entitled to);
3) Appoint of a provisional BoD for managing the interim period up to the new elections.

At the meeting on point 2, PATFAP founding members shall appoint a person entrusted by FISTF (Triantafillou or Koutis). The most important point, in fact, is to warranty that the electoral base is formed in a fair and independent way: it cannot be delegated to any of the litigating parties. The independent delegate will have the duty to insure that all real Greek players have the chance to vote establishing criteria and verifying that they are respected.

If this is not accepted, FISTF will proceed evaluating the situation up to the suspension of PATFAP, the cancellation of FISTF events in Greece (until there is peace again). In this case FISTF will evaluate also to legitimate a new Association that can warranty full democracy trough an election with all real Greek players.

Yours in sport
Piero Capponi
President FISTF

zaccy

Jos rekkaan itseni nikillä "bannabe" niin tarttiskohan nakata yhtään postia ennen bannia???

Epis

Lainaus käyttäjältä: zaccy - huhtikuu 07, 2011, 15:17:20
Jos rekkaan itseni nikillä "bannabe" niin tarttiskohan nakata yhtään postia ennen bannia???
Helposti pystyy spämmäämään, kunhan et hauku forumia.. Tosin alla olevan ohjeistuksen mukaisesti voisit rekkautumisen sijaan harkita pelin promoomista vaikka tänään jossain teidän lähellä sijaitsevassa julkisessa paikassa..

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Stefano De FrancescoHere there are people who are in this forum  just for make critics. If he used the time he spends to criticize, to promote the game, in their countries, the situation would be better.

we must be patient ....... one of this wanted to be elected President. His behavior after the election has convinced me that we were really lucky not to have elected.

Rossonero

Huvittava "ammattitaitoisesti" tehty "newsletter". Sisällysluetteloa ei ole, layout on kauhea alkuperäisessä. Ja sisältö on tuloksia ja muutama tyhjänpäiväinen haastattelu ilman mitään sisältöä tai näkemystä.

Käännösohjelman helmiä ovat vaikkapa nämä:

"Don't you think that the market of the human players should be regulated"

Ihmiskauppaa? Entä pelaavatko huimanoidit tai eläimet jossain, kun eritellään "human players".

"The real
problem of our game is that 95% of us would want to do only the player."

"I would want to do Naomi Campbell" sanoivat teinit joskus, kun tämä oli kuumimmillaan. En tiedä mitä kaikissa turnauksissa tapahtuu, mutta en tiedä onko se todellinen ongelma, jos suurin osa haluaa duunata vain pelaajia. Olisiko parempi, jos halua olisi myös muihin paikalla oleviin, vai mistä lienee kyse...

Lainaus käyttäjältä: SUFC - huhtikuu 07, 2011, 15:24:41
Lainaus käyttäjältä: Stefano De FrancescoHere there are people who are in this forum  just for make critics. If he used the time he spends to criticize, to promote the game, in their countries, the situation would be better.

we must be patient ....... one of this wanted to be elected President. His behavior after the election has convinced me that we were really lucky not to have elected.

Stefano tarkoitti Markus Jurikia (nimim. Maxischn), ei minua.

Epis

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Rossonero - huhtikuu 07, 2011, 22:44:47Stefano tarkoitti Markus Jurikia (nimim. Maxischn), ei minua.
Tuntuu tuo kuvaus vaan sopivan De F:n suussa moneenkin kaveriin..