• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Milton Keynes, 17-18.3.07

Aloittaja Eliot Kennedy, maaliskuu 07, 2007, 12:10:06

« edellinen - seuraava »

Eliot Kennedy

Moi kaikki

Sorry this is in English, mutta minä en puhu Suomea!!

As some of you might know, Jani 'Puppe' Mustonen and I are playing in the Milton Keynes International Open in England on 17 and 18 March. There is an individual tournament on Saturday 17 March, and a teams event on the Sunday. Puppe and I are both entered in the Open category on Saturday - I hope to play both Open and Veterans, but that probably won't be possible.

The tournament is quite large, with the following entrants so far:

71 Open
12 Vets
7 Under 19
2 Ladies

There are players from 16 countries so far registered! The website for the tournament is www.subbuteoplayersforum.co.uk/home.html

Entries close on 13 March. If one more player from Finland could make it, we could enter a 'Helsinki All Stars' team for the Sunday competition (you really need 4 for a team, but can play with 3 players). If we don't have enough for a team, Puppe and I hope to play for one of the other teams on the Sunday and/or some friendlies, maybe against the guys from Norway and Denmark for some Scandinavian action....:)

Let me know ASAP if you might be interested in coming along.

Epis

Ain't Miku coming?
Runkkuringissä taotaan toistemme selkää
Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF, All my base are belong to you!

Eliot Kennedy

Unfortunately not  :cry: He could not get the time off from work.....

miku

Good luck to Milton Keynes. I'm very sad because I have to work that weekend. :cry:
Lukenut HeSun höpötysosaston (325 sivua) läpi kahdessa viikossa.

Eliot Kennedy

Kiitos Miku! It's a real shame you can't be there, but I'm sure Puppe will have a beer or three for you  :beer:

Masa

Is Puppe drinking beer nowadays? Anyway good luck to Milton Keynes.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Eliot Kennedy"Kiitos Miku! It's a real shame you can't be there, but I'm sure Puppe will have a beer or three for you  :beer:
---------------
THE BLUES
---------------

Puppe

nope....In my mouth...the only smooth and mellow taste comes from Irish Whiskey...so I can have one (bottle) to Miku in England... :injury:
Hajuton, mauton ja väritön, selvinpäin :D
-------------------------------------------------------
TFC Lynx - Tää joukkue on perseestä, ja syvältä, ja perseestä. Oo-lee-o-le-o-le-o-lee..

miku

Lainaus käyttäjältä: "Puppe"nope....In my mouth...the only smooth and mellow taste comes from Irish Whiskey...so I can have one (bottle) to Miku in England... :lol:
Lukenut HeSun höpötysosaston (325 sivua) läpi kahdessa viikossa.

Hönkki

ok Eliot and Puppe. Just remember ALSO in the games : no mercy - ei mersua.     :D
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Eliot Kennedy

No worries! I shall be as merciless as the Finnish winter's day is cold - and short!! :wink:.

Seriously, I think Puppe and I can play without fear and should try not show too much respect to our opponents. We have nothing to lose and everything to gain....

Eliot Kennedy

Lads

For your information, final numbers for Milton Keynes are:

Open: 71
Vets: 20
Under 19: 5
Under 15: 5
Ladies: 2
Team: 19

They are having 9 groups of 4 and 7 groups of 5 for the Open on Saturday, so we'll get lots of games :)  :)

Will let Hönkki know how we go by text....

Hönkki

Lohkoarvonnat:

lohko 12:
Puppe
P. Shearman (ENG)
K. Kechris (GRE) ranking 100.
O'Hare (CYP) 177.
Ab. Hansen (NOR)

lohko 14:
Eliot
S. Hawkins (ENG) 85.
S. Sioylas (GRE)
C. Walker (USA) 521.
P. Barone (ITA)

tulokset:
Puppe-Hansen 0-4
Puppe-Kechris 3-5
Puppe-Shearman 7-1  :o
Puppe-O'Hare 4-1

Eliot-Hawkins 1-1
Eliot-Sioylas 4-1
Eliot-Walker 0-0
Eliot-Barone 2-2

Eliot jatkossa , Puppe ei.

Congratulatios Eliot. Puppe, not so bad. First win for a finn for a long time.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Masa

Good job, Puppe! Next time You will be at second round :o
Puppe-O'Hare 4-1

Eliot-Hawkins 1-1
Eliot-Sioylas 4-1
Eliot-Walker 0-0
Eliot-Barone 2-2

Eliot jatkossa , Puppe ei.

Congratulatios Eliot. Puppe, not so bad. First win for a finn for a long time.[/quote]
---------------
THE BLUES
---------------

Hönkki

Eliotin pudotuspeli pääsystä kuudentoista joukkoon:
Eliot - C. Thomas (ENG) ranking 26.  1-6

Puppe pelasi lohdutus-cuppia:
Puppe - R. Damasco (ITA) 2-3

Huomenna Eliotin ja Pupen pelit jatkuvat joukkuekisassa.

Hönkki

Tuloksia joukkuekisasta:

Puppe - Max Wright (SCO) 0-0
Puppe - Stemitsiotis (GRE) 0-1
Puppe - P. Sutton (ENG) 2-3

Eliot - D. Mavromitros (GRE) 0-6
Eliot - D. Pawsey (ENG) 1-3
Eliot - L. Licheril (ITA) 1-2