• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Helsinki open 2014

Aloittaja Hönkki, joulukuu 18, 2013, 15:23:34

« edellinen - seuraava »

Rossonero

I think Zinga made the right call based on the video. Sometimes even the blindest referee sees something  ;)

Lainaus käyttäjältä: georgy - elokuu 26, 2014, 22:38:59
I feel bad that not many finns participated, especially for not seeing Vesa.

I'm really disappointed that I couldn't come. I've had, well, let's say "interesting" year and summer and I just forgot all about this when my wife arranged her work days. We couldn't find anyone to look after the kids, so that was it. I was also very tired and we had some other things on schedule, so I didn't even have a chance to come and see you guys.

For me, a seclusioned cosmopolitan who never travels abroad nowadays, this is always one of the best days of the year. Meeting people from abroad playing with them is just wonderful. I'm especially disappointed not to meet Gabriele again and Peter for the first time. I know that most of the others I will see soon enough.

We must have some games, George. Next week might be good. It depends on many things, but I'll know on the weekend.

Hönkki

Sunnuntain turnauksesta tulee sitten vain Satelliitti-turnauksen pisteet, koska mukana vain 7 pelaajaa. Jos olisimme lisänneet yhden "haamupelaajan" tilastoihin, niin olisimme saaneet
IO-turnauksen pisteet. En kuitenkaan lähtenyt huijaamaan, vaan kerroin FISTF:lle miten asia oikeasti oli. Yksi pelaajahan jäi pois, kun pelkäsi Islannin tulivuorta.

Jos FISTF olisi mennyt täysin sääntöjen mukaan, niin emme olisi saaneet pisteitä ollenkaan. Nyt antoivat säälistä sympatiapisteet, kun jätin selkeän huijaamispaikan käyttämättä.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

AriFerra

S.P.Q.R. -> Sono pazzi questi romani
http://subbuteo-ile-ja-jere.vuodatus.net/
EN TYKKÄÄ ENKÄ JAA!