• Welcome to Suomen Pöytäjalkapalloyhdistys - Forum.

Uutiset:

Rekisteröidy - Lähetä sähköpostia info@subu.fi

Main Menu

Helsinki Open 2012 (when?)

Aloittaja georgy, joulukuu 19, 2011, 13:06:51

« edellinen - seuraava »

georgy

Hello guys and I wish you all merry christmas and
a healthy happy new year with many victories on the pitch  :)

I will come to Finland for the new year, but unfortunatelly I won't stay in Helsinki.

It seems that there are a few Greeks who are interested to come to Finland for the GP.
Actually even Akis (Papakonstantinou) asked me on Saturday for details (he considers coming
with his family). And some players from another club want to come.

I said what I was told by you, that this year you might do it on August.
Have you decided for the dates yet? Are you going to organize it?
I said that I will inform them as soon as there is a final decision by you.

I think there is a good chance to have a very big tournament this year with many foreigners
(I met Rasmus in Europa League and he said that he will also come)

Cheers,
G.

Hönkki

Lappeenranta will organise our GP on 4.-5.8.2012. Marko Karhunen is the competition manager and he will publish tournament pages in facebook soon after the new year. Very interesting if you and Rasmus could come. I will be there. The flights goes also to Lappeenranta.
Bailey, Gidman, Albiston, Wilkins, Moran, McQueen, Coppell, Birtles, Stapleton, Robson, Macari. Sub. Moses

Rossonero

Hi George!

Nice to hear from you! Shame that you're not in Helsinki in the winter. But hopefully we'll see you in the summer. Also otherwise than the GP.

If you are in Helsinki in August and need transport, we'll see what can be arranged. Same for other foreigners visiting Helsinki area then, at least from my part.

Lainaus käyttäjältä: Hönkki - joulukuu 19, 2011, 14:21:18tournament pages in facebook soon after the new year.

I hope there's also a page outside facebook, or accessible for the faceless bibliophiles.

georgy

Hi guys!

I'm coming to Finland tomorrow. I'll go north but I want to come to the GP.
Is there a way to be picked up from Helsinki?
If I come where can I stay?
Are you going to have veteran category as well? How many players are there in the categories?

On a personal note, it's very possible to move to Helsinki for good, my wife is expecting a job offer anytime and if it is good
then we will come!  :)

Cheers
G.